About MUA Lipsticks
Girls, there is nothing better than lipstick. Apart from maybe lipstick that costs just £1! Ok definitely lipstick that costs just £1. Don’t say we’re not good to you. Our amazing lipsticks come in 16 shades from red to pink and nude and are packed full of pigmentation. With just one swipe you’ll have fantastic colour pay off resulting in gorgeous lips! Why not pick a shade you’ve not tried before and get a new look? It is just £1 after all…did we already mention that?
My experience with MUA Lipstick in Shade 7
Packaging: I don’t quite like this tube packaging for how cheap it is..It’s a bit fragile and rickety..
- Color & Texture: The color is a rich deep pink-berry. It’s a creamy finish and has absolutely no shimmer.
- Coverage & Pigmentation: This is a super pigmented full coverage lipstick.
I usually stick to lighter shades but this shade of pink is addictive I must say. Its really flattering and what’s best is that it doesn’t sink into the lip lines at all..this is a plus point for dry lipped gals like me. It looks amazing!
Wrt the staying power, this stays for a good 4hrs on me even after eating and drinking; but do note that I don’t lick or rub my lips at all
This is how it looks on me (NC25-30 skintone)
What I like about MUA Lipstick in Shade 7:-
- A vibrant berry pink shade
- Creamy and moisturizing formula
- Not at all costly
- Has a color tab on the bottom to make it easily identifiable
- Provides full coverage in 1 swipe
- Has a really good staying power
What I don’t like about MUA Lipstick in Shade 7
- Rickety packaging
You may also like reading:
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue Review & Swatches:
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review
- Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Wise She Magnet – How To Get Aqua Eyes
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone