I’m back with another cream blush from MUA in a gorgeous coral color. I am a die-hard coral fan which is why I had picked out this blush and pet’s see how it fared..
About MUA Perfection Cream Blush
These cream blushers are very versatile and multi-purpose. They can be directly applied to bare skin, layered over foundation or set with the matching matte blushers in the £1 MUA range. You can use blush perfection to highlight your cheekbones, shape your face, build and blend with fingers or a brush to create the colour intensity. The colour effects range from a light pink to warm shade, depending on method of application.
- Price: 2pounds
My experience with MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly
- Packaging: The cream blushes come in rectangular pans with a clear flip lid. The entire ensemble is compact and travel friendly but as I mentioned in another MUA review, the writing on the front flakes off and looks cheap.
- Color & Texture: The color is a peachy coral and will look either more peachy or more corally depending on your skin tone. Its super creamy and just a tad bit waxy but not as much as Bittersweet reviewed here earlier.
- Pigmentation: This is well pigmented when swiped and comes off s a sheer wash of color on the cheeks.
MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly Swatches:-
After the fiasco with Bittersweet, I didn’t expect anything from this shade but surprisingly I liked this. It looks gorgeous and the peachy coral shade is just waay too good to ignore. I can even ignore the mild waxy texture but what fails with me is the staying power. I can reapply a lipstick every hour but not a blush or shadows. If you are the kinds who doesn’t mind that, don’t skip this shade, but if you’re like me and don’t like blush touch-ups then this isn’t for you.
This is how it looks on me..
What I like about MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly:-
- A fab shade. Coral lovers shouldn’t miss this
- Packaging is compact and sturdy
- Not at all pricey
What I don’t like about MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly:-
- The lettering on the packaging flakes off making it look a tad bit cheap
- Staying power sucks
- Mildly greasy
You may also like reading:
- Bharat & Dorris Blush No.4 : Review,Swatches
- L’oreal Paris Chrome Shine Eyeshadow: Midnight Stars & Sepia Sparkle Swatches
- Bridal Eye Makeup Tutorial – Red and Bronze Bridal Look From 88 Palette
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- Pupa Milano Multiplay Triple purpose Eye pencil Review