I received this cream in my Feb Vellvette box. Due to some circumstances I wasn’t able to use it till last month when I came back home. Now ofcourse it’s practically over and I’m wishing I had a large size with me..
About Ofra Vit C cream
A daily anti-aging moisturizer for dry, normal, and combination skin. Enriched with vitamins, contains SPF 20.
How to use: Dip in and take a small amount; massage in circular motions on your face and neck.
- Price: INR3900 for 50ml
My exprience with Ofra Vit C cream
I absolutely love this! I’ve used this last month when it was crazy hot and then when monsoons began and I can honestly say its amazing in both seasons. Most creams during this time tend to make my skin greasy and just sit atop my skin but this is amazing. It seemed thick and has the consistency of whipped cream which I thought would just sit steady on my skin..but wonder of wonders this just sinks in easily and made my skin silky soft. and it stayed that way for about 2 to 3hrs….yes you heard right…for 2 to 3hrs depending on whether I was outdoors or in.
The cream has an orangey citrus fragrance that is very pleasant but doesn’t linger too long.
Now for the sad part..and the most heartbreaking one…the cost…the full size costs 3900bucks for 50ml…yesss! I wud never in my wildest imagination think of buying a daily cream/lotion for such a price. Max for this quantity I’d be ok to shell out 1.5k…but thats like tops! So it’s kinda sad that I won’t be able to get my hands on a full size of this baby…
Why I like Ofra Vit C cream
- Lovely, pleasant fragrance
- Sinks into the skin very well
- Moisturizes extremely well without making the skin greasy
- Has SPF
Why I don’t like Ofra Vit C cream
- The cost is a total deal breaker for me.
You may also like reading:
- Max Factor Max effect Mini Nail Polish Ivory Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Double-Tip Applicator Review
- Argan De Luxe Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Conair Infiniti Pro “You Curl” Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron Review
- Chambor Dazzle Transferproof Smooth Eye Pencil 102 Gold Dazzle Review
- Cargo Blush in Key Largo Review, FOTD