I have been looking for a good body wash which is moisturising enough so that I can skip my body lotion. Needless to say, by now you all know how lazy I am . I spotted Olay Quench Body Wash in an online store and then I bumped into Olay website.
What would you do if you read something like below about a body wash ?
“Each bottle contains over 1 jar of Olay moisturizers” , “ Winner of Ebony’s 2011 Beauty & Grooming Award”.
Obviously , this description is too tempting for me to resist and so I went ahead and bought it ! So , here’s the review.
- Price andQuantity – Rs 210 for 354 ml. I got it for Rs 199 from Purplle.
About Olay Quench Body Wash:-
Quench Body Wash cleanses skin and moisturizes to help stop the cycle of dry skin. Add it to your skin care routine to:
• Cleanse away dirt, oil and impurities
• Moisturize dry skin
• Help prevent dry skin from coming back
My experience with Olay Quench Body Wash:
Honestly, I had high expectations from this body wash especially reading the product description given at the backside of the bottle. This body wash can also be used as a shaving aid, so its a plus !
- Packaging: The bottle has a flip open cap which is convenient to use. The packaging is sturdy but boring. I wish the bottle was a little see through to check the amount of body wash in the bottle.
- Texture: Olay Quench body wash is one of cremiest body washes I have ever used. It looks like a cream, , see yourself !
Only a coin sized quantity on the loofah is required for loads of lather. The fragrance is nice and lingers for a while.
I have been using it since a week and had no more patience to wait to share the review with everyone. My skin is normal with hands and feet on a drier side. My skin doesn’t feel after shower dryness anymore. There is no more a dependency on body lotion for moisture. I need to finish the bottle to see if it moisturized my skin deeply like it claims.
In nutshell, this is an awesome body wash if you are looking for a soap free, full of lather and moisturising bath. In summers, you might not need a body lotion after using Olay Quench if your skin is normal or a little dry. In winters , it will help in additional mositure that our skin needs to be healthy. I just luvvvv Olay Quench Body Wash .
If you are looking for a shower gel whose aroma lasts a while, then this body wash is not for you.
What I like about Olay Quench Body Wash:
- Cleanses and moisturizes well
- Rich creamy texture and forms loads of lather
- Convenient packaging and no leakage
- Nice and mild fragrance
- Can also be used as shaving aid
- Coin sized quantity needed, so the bottle lasts long
What I don’t like about Olay Quench Body Wash:
- Not travel friendly, it’s a jumbo bottle. No small sizes available
Will I recommend? : A big Yes !
Have you tried Olay Quench Body Wash ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Fruttini Lime Mint Body Lotion & Peach Pear Body Scrub Review
- Benefit Boxed Blush In Heaven Review, FOTD
- Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish Glam Green Review and Swatches
- Must Have Smoky Eye Makeup Products
- Lancome Colour Focus Exceptional Wear EyeColour – Quad Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eye shadow AMC 56 Review & Swatches