“Sing the rapturous love-song unto me! Burn to me perfumes! Wear to me jewels! Drink to me, for I love you! I love you..!!!”
Yes, I love perfumes. It’s a way of presenting oneself, like all beautiful things, it makes me happy and complete.
So, today I would like to write a review on Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low which is one of my birthday gifts from dada.
- Price: Dada bought it for 15$, and it is INR2539 in snapdeal
- Packaging: The pink-tinted perfume is perfectly showcased in an elegant, square, heavy glass perfume bottle. The bottle comes inside a duo-colored box with a clear wrap. The bottle is transparent, so the product is easily visible from outside. It has a pump dispenser and a pink square cap attached to it.
- Fragrance: When it comes to choosing deodorants and perfumes, I become very skeptical, especially about the fragrance, because I have a sensitive nose and can’t stand strong smell. But, this one has a lovely floral fragrance that is light, refreshing and very feminine. Sometimes I just sniff the skin where it was sprayed and really enjoy it. It is pleasant and comforting.
Staying Power: All I need is a few sprays, and it would linger keeping me fresh throughout the day.
Allergic? It is gentle on the skin and doesn’t sting.
Summing up my “Likes” and “Don’t Likes”:
What I like about Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low:
- Mesmerizing fragrance.
- Keeps you feeling fresh throughout the day.
- Elegant packaging.
- An inviting scent that lingers for a number of hours.
- They are not allergic and very skin-friendly.
- Easy to use pump dispenser.
- Doesn’t stain cloths.
- Reasonably priced.
What I don’t like about Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low:
- The bottle is super stylish but is heavy and made up of glass, so not that travel friendly.
Would I repurchase Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low?
This is my first Karen Low fragrance; I’m looking forward to trying other scents too.
Would I recommend Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low to others?
Definitely; it is a product worth trying.
Have you tried Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low?
You might also like reading these:-
- 10 Commandments To Lovely,Long,Polished And Practical Nails.
- Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40 Review & Swatches
- New Blushes In My Stash This Weekend
- Maybelline Color Bloom Lip Balm in Peach Blossom Review
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Plum’s The Word 360 Review & Swatches