I have been busy in other commitments so was not able to post in last two days. But I am glad I am back although not with a bang ..lolz…This is what people say no? She is back with a bang but I was very much here, just didn’t do any post for two days which means a lot to me .
Coming to the beauties which I am going to review today. These two blushes were gifted to me by Shweta. She got them while coming from her Bangkok trip at an amazing deal. Although many have been wishing that Revlon comes out with these soon in India but sadly I don’t think they have any plans as such .
- Price- $11 (Like I said, in India it is yet to be launched.)
About Revlon Photoready Coral Reef:-
Blushing beauty is at your fingertips with this weightless, creamy formula. Blends easily into skin, adding a sheer wash of color to your cheeks. Pop-out mirror is perfect for easy application anywhere, anytime.
- Packaging – It comes in a round pot with a black cap over it. As the pot below is transparent, one can easily see the shade and it’s travel friendly. Won’t take up most of your space especially if you use your fingers for applying cream blushes. It has the name of the blush written on its top. That’s something similar to sleek pout polish.
- Revlon Cream Blush Flushed – It’s a beautiful fuchsia pink shade and isn’t as loud as it looks in the pot. It gives that pretty pink flushed look only thing is that the shade is a little blue on my skin tone and I have to tone it down with a darker pink powder blush to make it look little more warm. I don’t mind that because it makes my blush stay through out the day.
Blush pigmentation can be build up and gives some what powdery finish after application. The thing with the blush is – it never gives me that made up look.On a lighter skin tone it will turn out as a beautiful long staying blush which gives pink flushed cheeks.
Revlon Cream Blush Pinched:-
In terms of texture, the blush is same as the one above and has very very fine gold shimmer in it. You will notice the shimmer when your cheeks glow. It’a a peachy shade with orange undertones but this too is meant for people with light skin tone. It will completely wash out darker or medium skin tone is more suitable for pale skin tone girls.
I and Shweta were discussing about the blush and then she gave me a fab idea. Pinched can be used as a base for powder blushes so that they stay for long. I tried it out and it works and gives that extra glow.
Revlon Photoready Cream Blush Flushed & Pinched Swatches:-
Left(Flushed) and right (Pinched) – I have swiped them 2-3 times to get the right pigmentation.
This is how flushed looks on me.Like I said I used a darker rosy blush on it to suit my NC42 skin tone.
Summing it up :-
- Light weight formula
- Gives lovely natural finish
- Blends well
- More suitable for pale and lighter skin tone.
- Travel friendly packaging
What I do not like about Revlon Photoready Cream Blush Flushed & Pinched:-
- All blushes are on the sheer side if you compare them with regular cream blushes.
- All three blushes will definitely wash out skin tones equal and above NC 45.
- Not available in India
- I am sure these will be on the expensive side in India here
Wise She Rating – 3/5
- Pigmentation – 3/5
- Packaging – 4/5
- Texture – 3.5/5
- Availability – (Not available in India)
You might like reading the review of Revlon cream blush coral reef here
You might like reading these also:-
- DIY – Gram Flour And Curd For Face
- 10 Lakme 9to5 The Office Stylist Range Lip Glosses Swatches
- Ofra Vit C Cream Review
- 4 Fantastic Beauty Tips While Travelling
- L’Oreal Endless Kissable Shine Wear Duo in Wine and Roses No 730 Review
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty Review, FOTD
- Coral Love – Preparing For Anvika’s Birthday
- Wearable Smokey Eyes Tutorial for Hooded Eyes Using Naked 2
- What We Loved Pinning This Week – (4)
- Dior Capture Totale Radiance Restoring Serum Foundation Review
- Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Face Spa Calming and Cleansing Fabric Facial Review