After review Sunsilk Keratinology Heat Protector Spray I have another interesting easy to use spray nozzle conditioner which I tried jut because of the band name.Most Schwarzkopf products suit my hair so I thought why not try this out too. Moreover, when you live a life where every minute counts, these kind of products are always the first choice. Just spray and runnnn.
About Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner:-
The bonacure series comes with a Spray Conditioner to balance the moisture level of your hair. Your hair will be perfectly conditioned with this Kick Spray Conditioner. The Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner has the amino cell rebuild technology that will create that healthy and natural shine. Perfectly designed for men and women with normal to dry hair, this Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner will leave your hair hydrated. Also, this BC Bonacure Conditioner will soothe your hair and protect your hair. The presence of panthenol in this conditioner will provide your hair with the accurate amount of moisture. Besides treating your split ends, this Schwarzkopf Professional Conditioner will solve your hair breakage issue. Additionally, the presence of lightweight emulsified silicone oil in this Conditiner will nourish your hair in the most unique way. If you are worried about the pollution in the atmosphere damaging your hair, all you have to do is use this conditioner and protect your hair.
Directions for Use
- After shampooing your hair, apply this conditioner on your wet hair evenly from root to tip and leave it for 2 minutes.
- Rinse off.
- Price – INR 625 FOR 200ml
- Ingredients:-HYALURONIC ACID DERIVATIVE: a vital ingredient commonly used in body moisturisers. Its molecule is able to balance the water content. Its outstanding hydrating properties result in increased smoothing, softening and combating dryness.PANTHENOL: penetrates the hair shaft to inject hydration and balances the natural moisture level. AMINO CELL REBUILD TECHNOLOGY: penetrates deeply into the hair to repair the inner cell structure.
- How To Use – Just shake the bottle and spray it 4-5 times on your hair.
My experience with Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner :-
Just 4-5 sprays of this conditioner and my hair feels hydrated. The affect of the conditioner lasts for around 5-6 hours. One can re-spray if they want to. It doesn’t make my hair greasy even after applying serum and heat protectant. Presence of light weight silicon oil in the conditioner nourishes the hair and it’s really light weight.
It prevents my hair from getting dry after straightening or curling .It has a pleasant fragrance like most Schwarzkopf products and gives light shine to my hair.It reduces tangle and my hair style lasts a little longer after using it .
I have been using this product for two months regularly and still there is lot of product left . Product is best suited for those who have dry and brittle ends or they have coloured or rebonded hair.If your hair get greasy after using conditioner then this can be a good option as the light weight formula will prevent that and will provide moisture boost to the hair.
Summing it up :-
What I like about Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner:-
- Its light weight formula
- Prevents hair from getting dried by adding moisture boost to hair.
- Doesn’t weigh down hair or make them greasy
- One bottle lasts for long
- Quick and easy to use
- Reduce frizziness
What I do not like about Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner:-
- Bulky and not travel friendly packaging
- Might not suit oily hair
- Zara told me prolong uses of the conditioner makes it ineffective..I will update on that once I finish my bottle.
Will I recommend it to others – Yup! especially to those who have coloured or rebonded hair and are prone to lot of pollution every day.
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Pink Mascara Review
- Sephora Harmony Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Original Source Lavender & Tea Tree Oil Shower Gel Review
- Argan De Luxe Oil Infusion Nutrition Mask review
- Revlon Photoready Cream Blush Flushed & Pinched Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Oriflame Feminelle Refreshing Intimate Wash Review
- M.A.C by Request Is Back Again For The Second Year!
- Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Adoring Rose Review
- FCUK Pure Body Lotion Review
- Press Release: OPIUM Introduces A Vibrant Range Of Colourful Optical Eyewear
- Plain to Glam – 5 Easy tricks
- Have you gotten Organiced??
- Fabindia Charcoal Scrub Review