Today I’ll be reviewing the facewash which I used all through a majority of my pregnancy. Some of you may recall the Vichy purete thermal Foaming water I’d reviewed here. I had started using that in the 1st trimester of my pregnancy and loved it. Sometime in December, I went to repurchase it but it was unavailable and i happened to cast my eyes on this variant from the same range. Since my skin was going through a bad time then and Vichy seemed to be working on my skin, I decided to pick this up.
My experience with Vichy Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Cream
This comes in a ocean blue tube with a flip cap for ease of usage. The facewash itself looks like a cream…honestly, it reminds me of shaving cream It has an aqua fragrance which I like.
It feels like silk on the skin and foams up pretty well..which is a plus point for foam lovers.
I love this…This facewash has been my skins best friend throughout my pregnancy when my skin got weird and started reacting to anything I put on it. No, it didnot help with dullness (since thats more hormone related) but it helped eliminate the bumps that kept appearing on my face every now and then. My skin also got quite red during that time and this helped soothe the skin well.
This also helps remove residual makeup except for liners and mascaras..And oh yes..it stings like crazy if it gets into the eyes. What I love best is that after using this, my skin doesn’t feel stretchy, nor do I need to run and slather on a moisturizer immediately. The packaging says its best for sensitive skin and I feel any skin would find this a boon. This is my 2nd tube and I’ll probably continue with this or the foaming water unless something new and catchy makes its way into my washroom sink
Price: INR 850 for 125ml
Why I like Vichy Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Cream:-
- Will suit all skin types especially sensitive skin
- Soothes skin allergies and irritation
- One tube lasts about 3months easily.
- Travel friendly
- Hygienic packaging
Why I don’t like Vichy Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Cream:-
- Stings the eyes
- I guess I should write that it’s pricey but I honestly feel its well worth the investment. After all it’s our skin..
You may also like reading:
- Vichy Normaderm ProMat Mattifying Cream SPF15 Review
- Vichy Capital Soliel SPF 50+ Sunscreen Review
- Vichy Eau Thermale Review
- Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 Cleansing Micellar Solution Review
- Vichy Purete Thermale Demaquillant Integral One Step Cleanser Review
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel Review