Many of us are not very comfortable wearing a scarf for various reasons. It may be due to unfavorable weather, finding it cumbersome to carry it around, do not know how to style it.
Here is one way to wear the scarf which not only is high on fashion quotient but also lets your hands free and can be sported in any weather.
All you need is a long scarf that is almost the length of a dupatta. Approx 2 months or more.
Step1: Wear the scarf round the neck such that one third end is on one side and two third on the other.
Step 2: Get the side that is 2/3rd round the neck. It should look something like this.
Step 3 : Take one end of the scarf and insert it through the circle round your neck.
Step 4: Now take the other end and insert it through the same circle in a similar way. It should look like this.
Step 5: Repeat Step 3 and 4 alternatively till you get something like this.
Step 6: Tie a knot at the end to the end of the scarf.
Step 7: Slide the knot to the side and sport your scarf your necklace as it is or accessorize it with a ring to add in the some bling.
- Use a thin material scarf for summer and thick woollen for winter.
- Let the color of your dress/top be contract to the scarf. It makes a lot of difference. See below. Both my top and scarf are busy colors. The scarf doesn’t stand out
Did you like the style of knotting the scarf?
You might also like reading these:-
- Mac Matte Velvet Teddy Lipstick Review & Swatches
- OOTD – 50′s Style Skirt
- MAC TRACE GOLD Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review, Swatches &FOTD
- Livon Hair Gain Tonic Review
- Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends Review
- The Greek Goddess – OOTD
- Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Crystal Calm Review and Swatches