Todays review is about Amway G&H Lotion.Amway is a reputed brand in manufacturing organic health and beauty products.G&H stands for Glycerine and honey. Amway products have never disappointed me. Thought they are highly priced, I feel they are worth every penny for the quality they provide. Lets see how this one worked on my normal-dry skin.
- Price: INR 395 for 350ml(250ml + 100ml free)
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Ingredients list:Water, Isopropyl, Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Ester, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Steramide DEA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Honey, Carbomer, Fragnance.
Claims by Amway G&H Lotion:
Protects hands, knees, elbows-skin all over your body.Contains Glycerin and Honey which leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.Also contains Allantoin, a proven moisturizer.
My Experience with Amway G&H Lotion:
The lotion comes in a white flat bottle. Nothing fancy about the packing, its just a convenient sturdy bottle.It has a press button on the cap which can also be unscrewed in case there is product blockage on the press button(its very rare).
The color of the lotion is pure white and the consistency is neither thick nor runny, just perfect for easy application.I have to specially mention about the fragrance, its so heavenly. After applying this lotion, my skin absorbs it in a jiff. It is not heavy on skin and does not leave an oily tint.The best part about this lotion is that you wont need any reapplication the whole day.I have a normal-dry skin and I stay in Bangalore this has just works fine for me.
This has been my all time favorite pick. At times I switch to other products but I always have a backup of this lotion. Even though the price is on the higher side, considering the results it is worth every penny. I truly truly love this product.
What I like about Amway G&H Lotion:-
- Lovely fragrance
- Deeply nourishes and hydrates skin
- Non greasy and no oily tint
- Contains Glycerine and honey
- Packing is travel friendly (smaller bottle also available)
What I don’t like about Amway G&H Lotion:-
- Pricey if there is no discount
- Available only through Amway distributors
Do I recommend Amway G&H Lotion:
I strongly recommend this to everyone.
Have you tried Amway G&H Lotion?
You might also like reading these:-