As most of you must be knowing, Wise She is among the few initial beauty and makeup blogs which started in India 4-5 years back when the makeup-blogging wave arrived in India. Shortly after that wave, there was another beautiful blog which came into scene.No body thought it will make it that big as it is today. Yes! you guessed it right. It’s Peaches and Blush by Mehak. She covered her bridal file nothing less than a diva and now she is quite famous for it.
I did an edgy smokey eye makeup tutorial for her blog. Basically, we thought of doing a guest post on each other’s blogs. It’s a step to show that two bloggers can be friends without being insecure and bitchy
If I have to do a guest post then all I can think of is smokey eyes …what else .I am sure she would not have agreed to a baby post which my life is actually all about nowadays..lolz.
Please visit peachesandblush and check out the amazing blog of Mehak and my step by step picture tutorial to achieve this look.
You might like reading these also:-
- MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted Review & Swatches
- Gorgeous Pink Blush From Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker
- 7 Simple Solutions For Beautiful Skin
- Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick 641 Rose Wood Review & Swatches
- Amway g&h Lotion Review
- Accessorize with Scarf in Statement Necklace Type- Style 2
- Sunsilk Keratinology Express Treatment Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Lip Gloss Rose Bud Review & Swatches
- How To Make Orange Color Corrector And Hide Darkcircles,Blemishes etc
- Colorbar Emphaseyes Baked Eye Shadow in Night Star Review & Swatches
- Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner Review
- Vaseline Healthy White Complete 10 lightening and anti-aging Lotion Review
- Eight Ways To Get Rid Of Marks On Legs And Body -F.B Reader Answers
- Accessorize with Scarf – Style 1
- 5 Best Volumizing Mascara