As I said that I hauled many Avon nail paints and here I come with yet another beautiful subtle shade.
Price- Rs 199/-.
Shelf life: 2years
My experience with Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Crystal Calm:
It dries super fast and remains un-chipped for 4-5 days on me. It doesn’t have a shining effect and the finish is bit dull so we need to coat it with a transparent top coat. The formula is of a medium consistency and 2 coats are enough for the opacity.
The applicator is very good in quality and these square shaped bottles are extremely sturdy and tough. It has slipped from my hand and it was perfectly fine.
What I like about Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Crystal Calm:
- Sturdy packaging
- Available in many beautiful shades
- Affordable when bought on discount
- Dries super fast
- Does not chip for 4-5 days
- Good quality applicator
What I don’t like about Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Crystal Calm:
- The finish is dull so top coat is needed
Final Thoughts: The shade brightens up my hands and I really liked it.
Have you tried Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Crystal Calm?
You might also like reading these:-
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 75 Rouge Parisienne Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color in 47 Classic Rose Review & Swatches
- Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly: Review, FOTD
- Brown Smokey Eyes With Bourjois Pot Eyeshadow 54 & 10