About Basiccare Angled Eyeshadow Brush:-
It is ideal to use with cream or powder eyeshadow. The half-inch blending brush sports compact bristles, making it easy to sweep color onto the lid accurately.
- Price : Rs 120
My experience with Basicare angled eye shadow brush:
I was looking for an angled eye shadow brush. Honestly looking at it I thought it must be very scratchy but I was surprised at how soft it is! It feels extremely soft and is great for applying eye shadow. The fluffy bristles blend as well to a great extent. It is extremely good at applying eye shadows .
It does not shed at all during washes nor becomes rough. This is better than Faces eye shadow brush and much softer than others I have tried so far. Overall it is a really nice brush at a very affordable price. Apt for beginners as it applies as well as blends.
What I like about Basicare angled eye shadow brush:
- Soft bristles
- Transfers eyeshadow very well
- Fluffy bristles blend to a great extent
- Can easily be washed and does not shed
- Very easily available
- Size of handle is as it should be
What I don’t like about Basicare angled eye shadow brush:
- Can’t find one
Wiseshe Rating: 5/5
Will I recommend Basicare angled eye shadow brush: It is a steal for the price, do get it.
Have you tried Basicare Angled Eyeshadow Brush?
You might also like reading these:-
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm Scarlet Twist Review
- Lotus Herbals Long Lasting Lip Color SPF20 Tulip Love Review & Satches
- 7 Homemade Solutions For Eyes
- Sleek True Color Lipstick Peaches and Cream Review & Swatches
- Debarun + Vijay Balhara + Shilpa Reddy at LFW WF 2013
- Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Review & Swatches
- Must Have Feminine Hygiene Products -VWash