I chanced upon this scrub a month back on one of the online websites and its cool packaging attracted me which made me buy this salt scrub. Product is not that popular in India, may be because its not easily available here. Dirty Works brand is compared to soap and glory which is one of my favourites too .
About Dirty Works Butterly Salt Scrub:-
Kiss goodbye to dry skin! Pamper your skin from top to toe with this moisturising and exfoliationg Buttery Salt Scrub. Contains Sea Salt and Peach Kernel Granules. Gently exfoliates and removes rough skin.Directions for use: Scoop out a handful and massage into clean, damp skin using gentle circular motions and feel the warming heat. Rinse off when the scrub cools and pat skin dry. Follow with lashings of Supreme Cream Body Butter for an ultimate moisture makeover. Rinse bath or shower thoroughly after use.
Price – INR 699 for 300 ml.Dirty works products are available on flipkart here
My experience with Dirty Works Butterly Salt Scrub:-
I love this scrub it has this yummy fragrance and sea salt in it exfoliates nicely leaving my skin smooth. Fragrance of this scrub lasts a while and it leaves skin smelling and feeling great. This scrub is more like an addiction to me. I just scoop out half a palm size of it and apply it all over my body and scrub it for 3-4 minutes. As my skin is not that dry I was initially worried that it will make me feel greasy but infact it leaves my skin soft and moisturized and I skip out my body lotion after using it. It imparts the right amount of moisturiser and one can actually experience the sea salt while using it.
It comes in a tub packaging and 300ml is little bulky to carry while traveling therefore I have transferred half of it to a small jar and I take it every day to my gym.
Summing it up
What I like about Dirty Works Butterly Salt Scrub
- It exfoliates well especially knee, legs and elbows.
- It leaves skin moisturised .Combination skin girl can skip body lotion after using it .
- Sweet smell which is not overpowering but lasts a while
- One tub last long
What I do not like about Dirty Works Butterly Salt Scrub:-
- It’s of INR 699 which is little on the higher side and abroad this product is often available on discount.
- Might be a little harsh for very sensitive skin .
Will I recommend it to others – I just love this scrub ..I use it thrice a week and it just lifts up mood .I am definitely trying some other products too from this brand.
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
Have you tried Dirty Works Butterly Salt Scrub?
You might like reading these also:-
- Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner Review
- Vaseline Healthy White Complete 10 lightening and anti-aging Lotion Review
- Eight Ways To Get Rid Of Marks On Legs And Body -F.B Reader Answers
- Accessorize with Scarf – Style 1
- 5 Best Volumizing Mascara
- DIY – Coconut Aroma Therapy Massage Cream
- Dr.Reddy’s Strea A -15 Retinol First Experience & Precaution
- Streax Perfect Shine Hair Serum Review
- Maybelline Bold Matte by Color Sensational in MAT 2 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Whisper Faint For Fuchsia & Cherry On Top Lipstick Review
- Pears Pure and Gentle Face Wash Review
- How To Choose Sunglasses For Face Shape
- Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser Review
- Pink Dolly Pour Femme EDP Perfume Review
- Aswini Homeo Arnica Hair Oil Review
- 9 Awesome Dupes Of Naked Palette 1