Mask For Dark Circles
I suffer a lot from dark circles because of my late night works. I am not even regular with under-eye creams, so I use this mask to remove my dark-circles. It’s really a simple and easy way to remove dark-circle. Just with two-three times application in a week, it has lightened my dark circles.
- 2 tablespoon finally chopped potatoes,
- ½ tablespoon honey,
- Cool chilled water.
- Cool the chopped potatoes in a ice-chilled water for 5 minutes.
- Mix the honey and make a thick paste.
- Mask this mixture on your eyes in laying position.
- Wait for 20minutes and then remove this mask with cold water.
- Repeat this mask twice a week for better effect.
Did you like the home made mask for dark circles?
You might also like reading these:-
- Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly: Review, FOTD
- Brown Smokey Eyes With Bourjois Pot Eyeshadow 54 & 10
- Organix Healing Mandarin and Olive Oil Conditioner Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Bittersweet Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Face Scrubs Which You Might Like To Try
- Tomato For Detan & Fenugreek & Yogurt Pack For Hair – DIY
- Marie Claire Nail Polish High Pearl Shine Review