My name is Karine and I come all the way from Cote d’Ivoire to share this beautiful gradient with you. I’m the happy writer at Karine’s Vernis Club and I’m so excited to talk to you. I was contacted by Anamika and of course said yes when she asked me if I wanted to share my love of nail art with you. To achieve this look, I used different OPI polishes and followed my gradient tutorial. I was inspired by the hot summery weather and taking vacations at the beach. Let’s look at the pics! Sunlight
I added a top coat on the gradient to give it a sparkly effect. I love how the holographic particles help blend the gradient and hide all imperfections.
Which look do you prefer? Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day. You might like reading these also:-
- Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low Review
- Wise She & Fruttini India Independence Giveaway
- Smoky Green Eye Indian Princess Look
- Maxfactor Color Elixir Lipstick In Eternal Flame Review & Swatches
- Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick 30 Cinnamon Bun Review And Swatches
- 10 Commandments To Lovely,Long,Polished And Practical Nails.
- Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40 Review & Swatches
- New Blushes In My Stash This Weekend
- Maybelline Color Bloom Lip Balm in Peach Blossom Review
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Plum’s The Word 360 Review & Swatches