About Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Scrub:-
A complexion enhancing scrub with mild exfoliants that brings out your natural fairness and reveals glowing skin. Liquorice & white dammer help regulate melanin synthesis while Apricot granules gently scrub away dead skin cells, blackheads & deeply embedded impurities. The result is visibly brighter, soft & glowing skin.
- Directions:– Gently massage with fingertips in a circular motion over damp face & neck, avoiding the eye area. Wash off & pat dry. Use 2-3 times a week for healthy, glowing skin.
- Ingredients: actives –Each gm contains: Yashti(Glycyrrhiza glabra) Sarjaka(Vateria indica) Urumana(prunus armeniaca)
- Translation: Liquorice, White dammer & Apricot.
- Inactives:Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, propylparaben.
- Price & Quantity: Rs 70/- for 50 gms.
My Experience with Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Scrub:
As you all know that this time the monsoons arrived as early as June(in Bangalore) I remembered that this scrub was lying in my drawer & it was the right time to start using it.
What I like about Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Scrub:
- Suitable for all skin types
- Mild & effective scrub
- Very few chemicals
- Convenient & travel friendly
- Cost effective
- Gently removes blackheads.
What I don’t like about Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Scrub:
- Not very effective on blemishes & spots as claimed
- Did not help with my dullness
- Can be hard to squeeze out as it gets used up.
Have you tried Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Scrub?
You might also like reading these:-