After making our boring scarves into statement neckpieces, making them practical to wear and adding in the right bling. Now let’s make them into statement bows. And here is how you do it. Well this is a little confusing if not followed well. So pay attention ladies.
Here we go:
All we need is a long scarf or a short one, but definitely in a rectangular shape and the material has to be thin and soft. And 2 safety pins.
Step 1: I have taken a long scarf. If you are using a scarf of shorter length, you may avoid this step. Assuming you using a similar length we will fold the scarf in half. Like this.
Step 2: Take one half of the folded scarf and fold it like a petal , like this. Remember the loose end besides the petal, we will use it later.
Step 3: Take the second half and fold it in a similar way inwards towards the centre in a cross. Something like this.
Step 4: Separate the 2 loose ends of the scarf and take the end of the first end (mentioned in Step2) full circle between them, through the centre of the bow. Like this.
Step 5: Secure it with a safety pin on the back side after the full circle.
Step 6: Pin it on your favourite plain tee or dress to add the right amount of cuteness
Did you like the bow style accessorizing the scarf?
You might also like reading these:-
- Matrix Biolage Smooth therapie Deep Smoothing Serum Review
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for face SPF 50 High Protection Review
- Introducing The Wise She Weight Loss Blog & Tarun
- Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low Review
- Wise She & Fruttini India Independence Giveaway
- Smoky Green Eye Indian Princess Look