My craze for face packs makes me pick up products with unusual names. I had heard a lot about khadi being herbal & ayurvedic based. I was eager to try something from this brand because I completely vouch for natural skin care products, but khadi is not easily available in Bangalore so I got this one online.
About Khadi Gold Thermo Herb Face Pack:-
Khadi Gold Thermoherb removes suntan. Makes the complexion glow & will tighten the skin.
- Directions to use: After massage apply extra cream on the face, leave eye brows, eye circles & lips. Give a fine layer of cotton round the hair line, for avoiding the hair grip in the pack. Make a thick paste with cold water (in winter for better results use warm water) and apply it immediately. No face movement till dry. Wash the face with cold water & wipe it off very gently.
- Price & Quantity: Rs 160/- for 100 gms.
My experience with Khadi Gold Thermo Herb Face Pack:-
What I like about Khadi Gold Thermo Herb Face Pack:
- The cute steel tin
- Pore refining.
What I don’t like about Khadi Gold Thermo Herb Face Pack:
- Confusing instructions
- Not travel friendly(actually not user friendly)
- Not ready to use
- Very tedious to wash off
- Hurts the skin very badly
- Does not suit any skin type.
Have you tried Khadi Gold Thermo Herb Face Pack?
You might also like reading these:-
- Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review
- Combination Skin Care Problem – Reader Question
- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion Review
- DIY – Honey & Lemon For Hair
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 4: Review, FOTD
- What We Loved Pinning This Week