I’m down with high fever and throat infection for the last few days, I can’t even talk or walk properly, but nothing can stop me from penning down for Wiseshe. Moreover, the last comment made by Anamika on my Sleek “Peach and Cream” review already made my day, making me feel way better and inspiring me to come up with more… So here I’m with another review, Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig.
About Lakme Aquashine 3in1 Lipcolor Fig:-
“Glide color onto your lips like velvet. The super soft applicator gives your lips a shape like never before. Leaving you with the perfect smile. Its a lipstick, Lip Balm and a Lip Gloss all in one.
Directions to use:
- Packaging:It comes in a tall black bullet shaped twist tube with a sponge applicator. The sponge applicator has a series of grooves, upon twisting the end, the product oozes out of them.
Shade and Texture:The product itself is a pretty pinky brown shade. It has a creamy liquid texture which comes to the tip of the nib when twisted and gives a smooth glossy finish. It is greatly moisturizing and doesn’t feel heavy on lips. It is truly a lipstick, lip balm and lip gloss all in one. It doesn’t bleed or settle into fine lines, nor does it highlight any dry patches.
Pigmentation and Staying Power:A superbly pigmented lippy and with a superb staying power. It goes completely opaque in one swipe. As it has a glossy finish, I thought it would transfer, but it didn’t transfer much and stayed on me for more than 6hours with equal shine. I would give it full marks in this section.
Summing Up my “Likes” and “Don’t Likes”:-
What I like about Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig:
- Non-scaring brown shade.
- 3 in 1 product, works as a Lip balm, Lip color n Lip gloss
- Beautiful finish.
- Smooth texture.
- Glides like a dream.
- Beautifully pigmented.
- Hides pigmentation.
- Stays long.
- Moisturizes lips.
- Doesn’t bleed.
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines.
- Doesn’t transfer much.
- Fades evenly.
- Sleek packaging.
- Easy to use sponge applicator.
- Travel friendly case.
- Easily available.
What I don’t like about Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig
- It is not possible to put the excess product back into the case.
- Pricey. It has crossed 550INR now.
Would I repurchase Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig?
Brown is a shade which I seldom wear, so I would take me time to finish this, till then would love to try their other shades.
Would I recommend Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig to others?
Totally. It is a shade that would suit everyone every time.
Have you tried Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig?
You might also like reading these:-
- L’Occitane Lavande De Haute-Provence Shower Gel Review
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Purple Passion Review & Swatches
- Press Release – The Body Shop Tea Tree Power Trio
- Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer Review
- Dirty Works Butterly Salt Scrub Review
- Basicare Angled Eyeshadow Brush Review
- Karishma Shahani + Ken Ferns + Nitya Arora + Sneha Arora at LFW WF 2013(Day2)
- Amway G&H Body Shampoo Review
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm Scarlet Twist Review