M.A.C COSMETICS EXCLUSIVELY AT DELHI COUTURE WEEK 2013
M.A.C Cosmetics is the exclusive makeup partner at the Delhi Couture Week and will be working backstage with designers including Anamika Khanna, Anju Modi, Gaurav Gupta, Manish Arora, Manish Malhotra, Monisha Jaising, PCJ Show by Satya Paul, Ritu Beri, Sabyasachi Mukherjee and Varun Bahl. M.A.C has a team of ace makeup artists headed by Mickey Contractor, Director of Makeup Artistry, M.A.C India and Sonic Sarwate, Senior Artist, M.A.C India.
Delhi Couture Week is taking place from the July 31st – August 04th at Hotel Taj Palace, New Delhi. Please let us know if you are planning, or would be interested, to cover any of the shows, as we would love to work out a story on Beauty / Runway Trends. Mickey and Sonic would be available for interviews and we can also supply additional materials such as tips, techniques, trend stories, face charts and backstage beauty images. We’d also be happy to discuss any additional story angles / details specific to your needs.
About M·A·C Cosmetics
M·A·C (Make-up Art Cosmetics), a leading brand of professional cosmetics, was created in Toronto, Canada in 1984 and is part of The Estée Lauder Companies, Inc. The company’s popularity has grown through a tradition of word-of-mouth endorsement from makeup artists, models, photographers and journalists around the world. M·A·C is now sold in 89 countries/territories worldwide. Follow M·A·C and M·A·C Senior Artists on Twitter
You might also like reading these:-
- Introducing The Wise She Weight Loss Blog & Tarun
- Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low Review
- Wise She & Fruttini India Independence Giveaway
- Smoky Green Eye Indian Princess Look
- Maxfactor Color Elixir Lipstick In Eternal Flame Review & Swatches
- Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick 30 Cinnamon Bun Review And Swatches
- 10 Commandments To Lovely,Long,Polished And Practical Nails.
- Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40 Review & Swatches