It looks like my hunt for neutral shade is over. Here is one such lipstick I found accidentally, MAC Matte Velvet Teddy.
The lipstick is one of the best pick. The shade is a neutral type. It suits the fair complexions beautifully. It looks very natural on the lips. If you are more of a bold shade person, then this shade might not be of any interest to you. Even then for a change, you got t have a neutral lighter shade. So, this could be the right choice, baby. Yeah!!! .
The texture is creamy matte. There is no juicy looking lip with this lipstick. Though creamy, it looks like a matte finish. Though matte, it does not require any lip balm. It gives that velvet soft touch look to the lips without much creamy and glossy finish. Initially it takes about 10 minutes to set down on the lips. After setting down it does not even transfer anywhere.
Staying power is also super awesome. It stays on me for over 7 hours, of course with some fading. But that color is still covering my lips. No drying of lips, and no flaking of lips.
Pigmentation wise too, the lipstick wins without any doubt. It gives a decent coverage of color with just 2 swipes. No hard swiping required.
Mac Matte Velvet Teddy Lipstick Swatches:-
A highly recommended shade. Mac Matte Velvet Teddy is a great lipstick which is so well suiting my dry lips.
What I like about Mac Matte Velvet Teddy Lipstick:
- Creamy texture.
- Very good staying power.
- Sets down on the lips without transferring anywhere else.
- Good color coverage in just 2 swipes.
- Great choice of a perfect neutral shade.
- Does not dry the lips.
What I don’t like about Mac Matte Velvet Teddy Lipstick:
Not sure what I don’t like. There is nothing I can think of.
Have you tried Mac Matte Velvet Teddy Lipstick?
You might also like reading these:-
- MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Kiss Me Review & Swatches
- DIY Hair Mask- Hair Strengthening Mask
- Nyassa Soap Snowflakes Review
- Ponds Age Miracle Total Renewal Treatment Mask Review
- 10 Evergreen Cult Favourite Beauty Products
- Oriflame Very Me Lip Stain Red Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet – Good Bye , Cat Eye Hello, Kitten Eyes (Cosmo)