Today I’ll be reviewing my last lippy from MUA called Bare. By the name you’d think it would be a nude shade and so did I but was mistaken and very well so!
About MUA Lipsticks:-
Girls, there is nothing better than lipstick. Apart from maybe lipstick that costs just £1! Ok definitely lipstick that costs just £1. Don’t say we’re not good to you. Our amazing lipsticks come in 16 shades from red to pink and nude and are packed full of pigmentation. With just one swipe you’ll have fantastic colour pay off resulting in gorgeous lips! Why not pick a shade you’ve not tried before and get a new look? It is just £1 after all…did we already mention that?
My experience with MUA Lipstick in Bare:-
- Packaging: This tube is functional but cheap looking and I don’t quite like it. I know I shouldn’t complain coz of the 1pound pricetag but if other drugstore brands like Rimmel & Covergirl can come up with classy packaging for less shouldn’t MUA be able to do the same?
- Color & Texture: The color is a sheer pink with a coral undertone. It has a sheen and an almost frosty finish. I say almost frosty because it looks frosty in the tube but comes off pearlascent on my lips.
- Coverage & Pigmentation: This is a sheer lipstick which can be built up to a certain degree.
- Staying Power: This stays for about 2-3hrs on my lips and leaves no tint as it fades.
I like this shade but don’t love it.. It’s quite an okay shade for me ad doesn’t really add any pizzazz to the look. It’s just a casual pink and easy to carry off by anyone regardless of their skintone. If layered multiple times then it does settle into the liplines and the finish ensures that every single lipline will be higlighted like you wouldn’t imagine!
This is how it looks on me (NC25-30 skintone)
What I like about MUA Lipstick in Bare
- A common pink shade that most girls would have in their kitty.
- Has a color tab on the bottom to make it easily identifiable
- Providessheer to medium coverage
What I don’t like about MUA Lipstick in Bare
- Rickety packaging
- Will highlight lip lines if layered too much.
- Personally this isn’t a special shade or unique in anyway..
You may also like reading:
- The New Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream India
- Peel Of Mask For Dry Skin – Suggestions
- MAC So Chaud Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Levres Contour lip liner Rouge Soyeux 20 Review & Swatches
- My Makeup Story – Entry 2 By Shweta
- Casanova Paris Color co-ordinated Lipstick and Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil Review
- Sleek Twist Up Eye Pencil Sea Blue Review ,Swatches & EOTD