For a change this time I will be reviewing a primer, I usually experiment with skin care products, but since I am not yet a pro in make up I think twice before investing in them.
Last November, just before our house warming ceremony I was on a hunt for a number of makeup products. I had to really pay attention this time because I was going to be in most of the photos & wouldn’t have time for touch ups. while surfing on an online store I came across the Revlon Photo ready color correcting primer, the description said that the colour correcting primer could be used under a foundation or worn alone.
I picked it up for 3 reasons:
1.I could use it both ways
2. It claims to neutralise redness & brighten skin
3. From whatever little I know about make up, I had learnt that the lavender tint mutes the yellow/orange undertones.
About Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer:-
Revlon’s NEW primers are lightweight primers that soften skin and diffuse light to help minimize flaws and even out skin texture. It creates a perfect canvas so that your foundation will glide on more evenly and smoothly.
My experience with the Revlon Photo ready color correcting primer :
Packaging: The Primer comes in a transparent glass pump bottle, with a transparent cap covering the pump dispenser.
What I liked about the Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer:-
- Mattifies oily skin
- Brightens skin
- Shrinks enlarged pores
What I did not like about the Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer:-
- Inconvenient packaging
- Doesn’t allow foundation to blend in
- Leaves a white cast & failed to work as a primer
- Solidifies at the nozzle leading to wastage
- Not meant for dry skin
- No product information & ingredient list.
Have you tried Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Eight Ways To Get Rid Of Marks On Legs And Body -F.B Reader Answers
- Accessorize with Scarf – Style 1
- 5 Best Volumizing Mascara
- DIY – Coconut Aroma Therapy Massage Cream
- Dr.Reddy’s Strea A -15 Retinol First Experience & Precaution
- Streax Perfect Shine Hair Serum Review
- Maybelline Bold Matte by Color Sensational in MAT 2 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Whisper Faint For Fuchsia & Cherry On Top Lipstick Review
- Pears Pure and Gentle Face Wash Review