Price : Rs 170/-
My experience with Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Purple Passion:
Packaging: These pencils comes in the packaging as same as the shade, like this one is a purple colored pencil with same packaging and a cap which fits nicely. Its wooden pencil so doesn’t lead to wastage while sharpening.
Shade: As the name is, it’s a beautiful purple shade which can be worn during day time as well as during night outs.
Texture & Pigmentation: When I ordered this shade, I had high expectations because I had a great experience with the black kohl from the range. When I received and tried this one, I got disappointed as texture wise its not that soft and smooth and even pigmentation has to be built by swiping it 2-3 times. It tugs while applying and not visible on the waterline due to less pigmentation a hard texture.
Staying Power: The staying power though is awesome on the lids, it stays for the whole day without smudging, yes little fading occurs after 7-8 hours.
What I like about Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Purple Passion:
- Available in 9 shades
- No smudging
- Great staying power
What I don’t like about Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Purple Passion:
- Not that pigmented
- Tugs n budges while application
- Not visible on the water line
- Texture not smooth and soft
Will I re-purchase it?
Well, Iam not going to get this shade again, but will surely buy the previously reviewed black kohl from the range.
Have you tried Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Purple Passion?
You might also like reading these:-
- OOTD – BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY!
- Now in Stores: ESTĒE LAUDER INTRODUCES THE NEW PURE COLOR STAY-ON SHADOW PAINTS
- 101 Vogue Beauty Awards 2013
- Neutrogena Lip Revitalizing Balm Review – Honey Blush
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black Review & Swatches
- Hair Cut As Per Body ?
- Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review