How often do you get your manicure done? Monthly , Once in 3 months. Know when I got my manicure done last? Maybe a year ago or even before that? I think I can manage it on my own. I don’t need to spend a fortune for it. If I have the right equipments it hardly takes a few mins.
A tool that I use and I think it a must have with any girl who loves to groom her nails. Yes another Sally Hansen product that is a revolutionary in its own way. Performance at its best. It’s Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover. It dissolves the dry cuticles that grown at the rear end of the nail in just 15 seconds flat.
The liquid is slightly thick consistency yet flowy, but certainly not runny. Its 100% fragrance free. It leaves not marks on usage. One can just wipe off or wash off the excess if any. You need not more than a drop on each nail.
All you have to do is pour a few drops of the liquid on the dry cuticles and wait for 15 seconds for it to work on it. Then using a cue tip or a cotton bud push the cuticles. You are done Beware, do not keep the liquid on the nails for too long. These are chemicals and they can make nails brittle of its in contact for very long. I suggest you deal with one or two nails at a time. The whole process will not take you more than 10-15mins.
It comes in a translucent plastic container with a nozzle which can be used as a dropper to drop the liquid on the nails. Chances of going over board is less. It tighly secured by a white opaque screw cap. The shape of the bottle is convenient to hold and use. Totally practical and easy to use packaging. Travel friendly and hygienic too.
What I like about Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover:-
- Super performer. Performs at it claims. Awesome results
- Very convenient packaging to use, hygienic and travel friendly.
- 100% fragrance free.
- Leaves no marks behind.
What I don’t like about Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover:-
- Nothing. I love it.
Overall rating: 5/5
Price: Approx INR580/-
Will I repurchase: Don’t need to. This will last me forever I think.
Here is how it worked on my nails. See the proof
Have you tried Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover?
- MUA Blush in No.4: Review, FOTD
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Berry Crush Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Gold Dust Review and Swatches
- 6 Beautiful Bright Eye Makeup Ideas – Guest Post
- MAC Lipstick in Ravishing: Review , Swatches & FOTD
- Faces Glam On Lipstick Red Coral Review & Swatches
- Loving My Earrings & Neck pieces
- Deborah Milano Black & Long Mascara Review
- MAC182 Buffer Brush Review
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 7: Review, FOTD