SESA Hair Oil Review | SESA Hair Oil Really Works | SESA Hair Oil Results
I love hair oils. I love to try out different hair oils and am always in a lookout for oils with exciting ingredients. Applying warm oil to my hair and giving myself a good head massage gives me such joy and happiness. The calmness and relaxation it imparts is beyond words. Just imagine yourself on a beach, where you have a masseur to massage your head; your feet getting pampered in a warm foot soak and you are enjoying a cool fruit smoothie while watching the waves hit the shore. Isn’t it total bliss?? Today am reviewing hair oil which will let your hair feel pampered. Just that I can’t guarantee a masseur with it!!
Also regular warm oil massage improves the blood circulation of the scalp & promotes hair health. Generally a dry scalp is more prone to experience hair fall so a regular hot oil massage is the best way to keep your mane strong & reduce hair loss!
About SESA Hair Oil:-
The oil is enriched with so many beneficial ingredients from Ayurveda which are clinically known to make the hair stronger in a natural way! So totally impressed with the ingredient list!
Price: INR 200 for 200ml Buy it from here
Availability: At most ayurvedic shops & on some online shopping sites
- Ingredients: The ingredient list is so high standard. It is jam packed with 18 ayurvedic herbs, 5 different oils and is processed with milk in some ancient hair oil recipe. It also contains Neeli (indigo) which is known to darken hair over time and give coolness to the scalp. All these ingredients give a soothing relaxation & any stress related hair loss too can be easily treated with the oil!
- Packaging: Packaging is quite boring. It is a simple plum bottle with an ordinary round plastic cap and a wide mouth. I always end up pouring more oil than required. The wide mouth results in some oil leakage, causing the bottle to get oily. I wouldn’t say that it is travel friendly because even after fixing the cap quite tight on the bottle, I fear that the oil might find some way of leaking out. But since the oil is so cheaply priced, you can’t really expect any fancy packaging.
How I use the Sesa Hair Oil:-
I use it for deep conditioning hot oil massages. I take some oil in a bowl and heat it in a double boiler. When the oil is lukewarm, I soak in a cotton ball and then apply the oil directly on the scalp. The texture of this oil is quite thin, hence it spreads easily. After I am done with the application, I give myself a light massage and then wrap my head around with a warm towel for better oil absorption. If I am in a hurry, I wash my hair in a couple of hours or else I like to keep it overnight for the oil to work its magic.
Since this oil has a light texture, it gets washed off easily with a mild shampoo. The oil has a pleasant smell which sometimes stays on even after your hair is washed, but this might be a put off for those with a sensitive nose.
So, Does This Hair Oil Work? Hell yeah, it does! It is like a magic potion in a bottle (only that it is not brewed by Professor Snape)… It has reduced scalp itchiness, hair loss is considerably less, has made my hair smooth & shinier & reduced0 split ends which were a constant concern previously!
It has all the things that I look for in hair oil. I am absolutely hooked on to it. After using this oil, I have not tried any other hair oil so yes this definitely works!
What I liked about SESA Hair Oil:
- Impressive ayurvedic ingredients
- Light in texture
- Promotes hair growth
- Reduces excess hair loss
- Washes off easily even with a mild shampoo
- Mild fragrance
What I didn’t like about SESA Hair Oil:
- Packaging is not travel friendly!
Have you tried SESA Hair Oil ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Avon Nail wear Pro Nail Enamel in Lagoon- Review and Swatches
- Press Release: Lakmé’s Royal Opulence by Sabyasachi (LFW WF 2013 Grand Finale)
- 5 Facts Busted About Green Tea
- Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Raspberry Badge Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Blue on Blue (Monotone) Outfit