Hello friends . Here comes my next product review. Today I am going to review about new VLCC Insta Glow Oxygen Bleach which was previously known as VLCC insta glow oxygen rich bleach.
About VLCC Instat Glow Oxygen Bleach:-
VLCC presents range of insta glow bleach containing natural extracts and actives that gives you a unique and safe solutions for fairer looking skin. You can select any bleach type according to your choice ranging from diamond, gold, herbal and oxygen bleach.
I tried oxygen bleach this time for a little change. This bleach contains nascent oxygen which has a unique gas flushing action which thoroughly cleanses the skin, unclogs the clogged pores. Also, pre-bleach cream conditions skin and protects it against irritation caused by bleaching. The relaxing floral aroma of the bleach cream makes bleaching a pleasurable experience. This mild bleach can be used on sensitive skin also.
Directions for use:
- Have to apply the pre-bleach cream on a clean dry skin and massage it till the cream gets completely absorbed.
- Then in a plastic bowl take equal amount of bleach cream and activator powder. Mix them well till the powder gets completely absorbed. The cream will turn little blue.
- Apply it on your face covering your hairs and avoiding your eyebrows. Leave it on for 15minutes (time differs for different skin tones, so read the instruction manual carefully).
- Take few cotton balls and dip it slightly in water. Remove the cream with these cotton balls and wash your face completely with cold water. Pat it dry and apply the remaining pre-bleach cream.
- Price: INR 60 for 25.7g
- Availability: every store.
- Best for: 16- 17 months from its manufacturing date.
My take on VLCC Insta Glow Oxygen Bleach:
When it comes about facial bleaching, everyone gets concerned about which product to use. Since VLCC is a brand very well known to everyone and they have a huge range of skin products. So selecting there bleach was easy! I was using VLCC insta glow oxygen rich bleach previously which worked well. Though the product doesn’t give you glow instantly as they claim but certainly give glowing skin from next day. It completely removes the patches from the skin giving you a fairer and gorgeous skin. I tried this new VLCC insta glow oxygen bleach. It is the same product just with few packaging and names changes.
For the first time users, patch test is very important. Before applying the bleach carefully read the warnings given in the instruction manual.
It comes in every size based upon the usage amount. While previously I used VLCC insta glow oxygen rich bleach (I think they have replaced with this new version of oxygen bleach) but seeing this new range of bleach, I couldn’t resist myself trying it! Each pack contains a sachet of pre-bleach cream, small plastic containers having cream in one and powder activator in the other, a plastic spatula and bleach instruction manual.
What I Liked About VLCC Insta Glow Oxygen Bleach:
- Pre-bleach cream is very soothing. It completely gets absorbed on your skin. Even after bleach application, it provides certain calmness to the skin.
- Also pre-bleach cream has a floral aroma making it bearable unlike other bleach creams where you shed tears as soon as you put on the bleach on your face!
- It’s suitable for sensitive skin too. Persons who want to have a change from there regular use of herbal bleach can try this one.
- Slow but effective. Visible changes appear from the next of the application.
- It comes in various ranges and sizes to choose from. So try the smaller packs first before settling with the bigger packs.
What I did not liked about VLCC Insta Glow Oxygen Bleach:
- Smaller packs just come with spatula, bleach cream and powder activator. No pre-bleach creamL
- Just name is insta, doesn’t work that instantly as it claims!
- Changing its name from insta glow oxygen rich bleach to insta glow oxygen bleach! Quite confusing.
Have you tried VLCC Insta Glow Oxygen Bleach?
You might also like reading these:-
- Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review
- Combination Skin Care Problem – Reader Question
- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion Review
- DIY – Honey & Lemon For Hair
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 4: Review, FOTD
- What We Loved Pinning This Week
- A Perfect Night Skin Care Routine For Flawless Skin