Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3
Today I am going to review one of my favorite blush from Accessorize. Those who don’t know I am totally addicted towards blushes from the beginning after I joined Blogosphere. I know I know we already have a Queens of Blush here – 1. Zara Di and 2. Anamika Di. well if you guys are queens then I am the princes .. lolz.. Kidding .
About Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3:-
This bronzing block is a make-up bag essential – use it to add tan and sculpt cheekbones.
- Price: 750 INR from Jabong
- Quantity: 5.7 gm.
- Direction: Not Mentioned!! Apply on apple of your cheeks or cheekbones for soft subtle fresh looks.
- Shelf Life: Not mentioned. Powder Blushes can go lifetime.
My take On Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3:-
First of all I am curious to know why this has been named as Bronzing block whereas if you see it’s a Blush!! 2ndly the most attractive part is the packaging. The box has beautiful black tiger type print with rose flowers in middle and the name ‘Accessorize’ gives such a top-brand elegant look to it. The Box is decently sized which hold the blush inside it. It got a small brush which is obviously useless plus no mirror inside!
I have been seeing people calling it a close comparison of MAC Stereo Gold Rose, only the difference is MAC has more sheen to it. I would say not close but good comparison. Another talk about comparison is Benefit’s famous blush – Coralista Powder blush.. Well, I don’t have Benefit’s Coralista Powder Blush but the shade swatches look very similar. Therefore, ladies you are getting 2 dupes –Mac Stereo Rose Blush (close comparison) and Benefit’s Coralista Blush( close dupe).
The colour belongs to coral family, I would say a nice coral –pink colour which has sheen to it, not shimmers not glitters. They give a healthy and fresh glowing effect to cheeks.Another reason why I love this blush so much.
Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3 Swatches:-
- The Texture and Pigmentation- The texture is smooth and feels like silk when touched. It so not have any sheen to it hence, gives a soft fresh corally glow to cheeks when applied. The pigment is sheer, not too soft not too strong. It is build able!! Blend easily and its stays on me almost 5 hours and then fade away gently…Yaayy!! Happy Dance .
What I like about Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3:-
- The coral pinkish colour.
- Thank God, Not shimmer only sheen.
- The Classy Elegant Packaging reminds me of Benefit’s Blushes.
- The colour and pigmentation.
- The Buttery soft texture.
- Staying power is impressive.
- Ah! Got a dupe: P (Its hard to get hands on those highly priced blushes, I am happy with their dupes).
- Can be used both during the day and night.
- Doesn’t break me out.
- Don’t sit on fine lines.
- Give a smooth application.
- Make your cheeks glow
What I don’t like about Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3:
- Price is high
- Availability (sometimes availability is a problem).
- Final Verdict: Yes! I will definitely recommend this blush to everyone. Those who are coral lover will definitely love it and those who are not, they will get attract towards it. Try out it’s an awesome shade!!
P.S- It’s getting tough for me and my camera to capture the colour properly. Kindly follow swatches
Have you tried Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3?