Hi Everyone!! After reading so many reviews on Wiseshe.com, I would like to be a part of this league too. Here is my first review going to be about CHERYL’S Skin Freshner from Cheryl’s cosmeceuticals.
- PriceRs. 180.00 for 60ml bottle
- Product Description
Cheryl’s Alcohol Free Skin Freshner
pH balanced 5.5
For normal/dry/sensitive skin
It tightens pores and maintains the natural acidic mantle of the skin
Skin feels moist and hydrated
Nothing else about ingredients is mentioned on the bottle. Perhaps it is well mentioned on the box packaging it comes in. Unfortunately I had thrown it long back since i was not aware i would start writing for Wiseshe.com one day
My experience with Cheryl’s Skin Freshner:-
Easy to apply. After cleansing, simply spray onto your face and neck and spread with the help of finger tips. The moment you apply, it gives a fresh feeling and your face looks radiant instantly. I have been using this product for over 2 months now and according to me out of the entire cheryl’s range I have used till now this is the best product. Having been made with cucumber extracts, it has a very mild, soothing and fresh kind of a fragrance which adds to the “feeling good” once you wash your face after a busy day. Face feels soft.
As far as it’s said benefit of tightening of pores is concerned, I can’t say how much it works. I am blessed with a good skin and never required anything for pores so far. I believe if you are religiously following your routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising every day without a fall then you are all set. I swear by it and most importantly choose my list of cosmetics very carefully.
Its availability could be a problem as this is a new brand launched in the market and they have placed their products with some of the salons only. They don’t have any shop-in-shops in the big stores till now. Seems it will certainly hit the markets soon as there are positive reviews received from my acquaintances about almost all its products so far.
What I like about CHERYL’S Skin Freshner:
- Refreshing feeling
- Refreshing mild fragrance
- Instant radiance occurs on face
- Works for all the skin types
- Spray makes its application easy
What I don’t like about CHERYL’S Skin Freshner:
- Ingredients mentioned only on the box and not on the bottle.
- Availability as it is only available at selected salons
Do I recommend Cheryl’s Skin Freshner:
Compiling above, it is a decent product. Value for money. Has all the attributes that a toner is expected to do. All you need is to go and grab it!!!
Have you tried CHERYL’S Skin Freshner?
You might also like reading these:-
- Chambor Rouge Plump+ Lipstick RP+ 745 Review & Swatches
- I Love Mango Face Mask Review
- L’oreal Paris Nutri Shine by Color Riche Lipstick Apricot Shine Review
- My Foundation Makes Me Look Dark – Wise She Reader Question
- Live Jennifer Lopez Sexy Vibe Body Lotion Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick 07 Read My Lips Review
- Loreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Passion Fruit Perfect Review