Two weeks back I told you about Dr.Reddy’s Strea A -15 and retinol should be used with lot of caution.You can read detail post about retinol and its advantage and how it should be used here . I have been using it three times a week and whenever I have tried to use it for two days simultaneously, it breaks me out.So now I am going to to use it on alternate days only. With this my face has become little oilier than what it was before.
Few of my friends told me that its not suiting me because of the breakouts and all but I am seeing the result. My skin looks smooth and cleaner. I don’t have fine lines and wrinkles so I can’t say how good it works on that but there is a good glow to my face and what ever bit of pigmentation I had has reduced a bit. Product is actually working.
With this I am really careful with whatever I am using with the Retinol capsules. Light scrubbing and only sunscreen with not much of going out under the sun .Retinol really loses it effectiveness when it comes in contact with sunlight.
Along with this there was a reader Dhara who left the comment little late on it. She is using Uriage Depiderm Anti Brown Spots Intensive Depigmenting Cream which I am going to order if I see online. If any one of you know where I can get that apart from Amazon I will be really thankful
With this I am listing down few of the Retinol creams which are available in India.
Ponds age miracle is one of the cheaper option to use Retinol and I have used it three years back.This is good cream for those who have acne marks, fine lines etc.Ponds age miracle didn’t break me out .Only thing which is a little disappointing with the cream is that it is little heavy on the skin so those who have oily skin should try it out in winters.
Liftactiv Retinol HA Cream – Price 1990
This is another famous retinol product from Vichy. It’s quite an expensive product which is great for women in late 30’s or in their 40s. It is said to be making skim plump and fresher.
Product cost INR 599 and has been reviewed by Zee. As per her it absorbs really fast and smells great. It even helped her in lightening her freckles and doesn’t make her face oily either.You can read the detailed review by Zara here
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti aging lift cream – Price IN 140
This is quite a cheaper option and helps in making skin taut and smoother but won’t help in reducing fine lines.It doesn’t have SPF as well.You can read the full review by our writer Adivaah here
Oligodermie Pure Retinol Night Cream – Price INR 1896 .It’s available only on Jabong.com and Purplle .com – I haven’t heard much about it although company claims it to be a pure Retinol night cream so its worth a try.
So that’s my list of retinol creams. Do let me know if you are aware of any Retinol products which have benefited you
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer Review
- Dirty Works Butterly Salt Scrub Review
- Basicare Angled Eyeshadow Brush Review
- Karishma Shahani + Ken Ferns + Nitya Arora + Sneha Arora at LFW WF 2013(Day2)
- Amway G&H Body Shampoo Review
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm Scarlet Twist Review
- Lotus Herbals Long Lasting Lip Color SPF20 Tulip Love Review & Satches
- 7 Homemade Solutions For Eyes
- Sleek True Color Lipstick Peaches and Cream Review & Swatches
- Debarun + Vijay Balhara + Shilpa Reddy at LFW WF 2013
- Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Review & Swatches
- Must Have Feminine Hygiene Products -VWash
- Pond’s White Beauty Blemish Prevention UV Cream Review
- Manish Malhotra Opened The Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2013 Season
- How To Style Scarf – Accessorize in Bow Knot
- Dry Skin Scrub Homemade – DIY