They say that everything that is fit for consumption can be applied on the face, well with the exception of chillies ofcourse. I love pampering my skin with home remedies, so I am always experimenting with different ingredients from the kitchen & I came up with this:
1. Clean the tamarind pieces in a bowl of warm water.
2. Then soak them in a bowl of rose water for 1- 2 hours.
4. Squeeze out the paste with a strainer for a fine paste & mix tomato juice.
in a circular motion & leave on for 20 minutes.
again. Wash off with tepid water. Follow up with a moisturiser.
Do try it & let me know how it worked for you.
- Avon Naturals Lime Brightening Cleanser
- M.A.C Introduces A New Formula Mineralize Moisture Fluid Foundation:Now in stores
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total Transforming anti-aging Moisturizer Review
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Giveaway
- Earring Stand Holder India – Suggestions
- Street Wear Mineral Lip Gloss 03 Coral Glow Review & Swatches