Exfoliate your lips properly to avoid dry/ flaky lips in pictures. moisturize your lips 10 minutes before applying lip color, that gives your lips smooth and plumped look. Use a nude lip pencil to fill in your lips. Thin lips would want to outline the lips just above the natural lip line. Now fill you lips with a matte lip color of you choice and blot it. Now, if you have full lips, you can go for a second coat of the same lip color. or if you want fuller lips effect, use a lighter lip color on the inner side of your lips and blend it well into the first color, something like ombre lips but don’t let it show up. It is best to avoid any kind of gloss or shimmers as they don’t do good to the pictures and hence it’s best to use a lighter lip color than a gloss. If you are not into mattes then go for a creamy lip color minus any kind of shimmer and unnecessary sheen.
Highlighters definitely play an important part in getting you some good pictures, but again, you need to be really choosey as most of the highlighters contain high dose of shimmers. It’s simple, Highlighter is required the areas of your face where the light hits first and they look really beautiful when emphasized a little. Go for highlighters 2-3 shades lighter than your skin tone with finely milled glitters that just make you look radiant beautifully and not like a disco ball
That’s all pretty ladies Hope I was of some help
Did you like the Picture Perfect Guide?
You might like reading these also:-
- L’Occitane Lavande De Haute-Provence Shower Gel Review
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Purple Passion Review & Swatches
- Press Release – The Body Shop Tea Tree Power Trio
- Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer Review
- Dirty Works Butterly Salt Scrub Review
- Basicare Angled Eyeshadow Brush Review
- Karishma Shahani + Ken Ferns + Nitya Arora + Sneha Arora at LFW WF 2013(Day2)
- Amway G&H Body Shampoo Review