Hi pretty ladies!
It is a Japanese technique of thoroughly cleansing the skin. First you use your cleansing milk and then wash your face with your regular cleanser to feel squeaky clean. this method ensures your skin is free of all the makeup/ dirt/ grease etc.
Use it as a massage cream:
How to use a cleansing milk:-
Take a coin sized amount of the lotion on your palm and apply it directly onto the skin and start massaging it in, wipe it off with a cotton ball/pad when you’re done.
Pour the lotion directly onto a cotton ball and wipe your skin with it for instant clean and supple skin.
Regular usage of cleansing milk in your skin care regimen will improve your skin’s texture and appearance and will do more good in the long run than a regular cleanser. More about cleansing milk in part-2
P.s – Anamika , yesterday reviewed Clarins cleansing milk and gave it 5/5 ranking .You can read the review here
You might also like reading these:-
- Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner+Brightener Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Lip Balm – Luscious Sweet Narangi Juice Review
- Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss 03 Nude Kiss Review & Swatch
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Collagen Shield Sunblock SPF 90 Review
- Remington CI5338 E51 Pro Big Curl Hair Curler Review
- Lakme Absolute Precision Liquid Liner Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Skin Stay the Day Finishing Mist Review