Hai Everyone ……..
After a long time ….I am back with a review on ‘I Love…’Mango face mask which is a moisturizing and reviving peel-off mask with yummy fruit extracts. I like to try peel-off masks as they are very easy to apply as well as easy to remove and can be used whenever we are in a jiffy . But most of the time I get disappointed with their results…they claim so high and they won’t reach my expectations….
Unlike other peels this peel is little tough to apply as it is slightly sticky in consistency but of course easy to remove like the other peels.
About I Love Mango Face Mask :-
‘I Love…….peel- off face Mask’ deep cleans, refreshes skin and remove dead skin cells. Each mask has the most fabulous fruit extracts of Mango and Cucumber that are renowned for their antioxidant properties to help you achieve perfect looking skin. Scented beautifully with a gorgeous mango fragrance.
Ingredients :AQUA, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL,DENAT,PEG-32, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA DISTILLATE, PEG-40 HYGROGENATED CASTOR OIL,ALCOHOL,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,IMIDAZOLIDINYL,UREA,MANGIFERA INDICA EXTRACT,PARFUM,2-BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1,3-DIOL,SODIUM BENZOATE,CUCUMIS SATIVUS EXTRACT,METHYLPARABEN,SORBIC ACID,BENZYL BENZOATE,LIMONENE,AMYL CINNAMAL,LINALOOL,CI 19140, CI 14700.
Price: INR 150
About ‘I love…’ Mango face mask:
- Packaging – The products comes in a 15ml sachet, but not sure of bigger pack. As it is in sachet form it is difficult to store once opened.
- Texture and color– This peel is in has thick consistency compared to other peels which make it difficult to spread over the face.
- Fragrance–It has a strong pulpy ripe mango smell which reminds me of fresh mango jelly. I really love that fruity smell.
- Application:I apply this on a clean dry skin. As it is in thick consistency it takes 30-40 mins to dry. Once completely dries it comes off easily in one go without any mess.
Effectiveness :After peeling the mask off, my skin looked moisturized and little brighter than before. It did what it claimed by keeping the face moistured and little revived. But this effect lasts only for 3-4 hrs.
What I like about ‘ I Love’…Mango face Mask:
- It revives and moistures the skin.
- Nice fruity fragrance.
What I don’t like about ‘ I Love’…Mango face Mask:
- Pricey at INR 150 for 15ml.
- It takes longer time to dry because of its thick consistency.
- Available only in few online stores.
- Not travel friendly.
- Refreshing effect doesnot last for long time.
Will I Recommend it to others : Absolutely a Big NOOOOOOOOOO!!!…………. Its an average peel with high price.
Have you tried I Love…Mango Face Mask ?
You might also like reading these:-
- ILLAMASQUA Powder Blusher Duo Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Friday Beauty & Fashion Online Deal
- Make-Up Must Haves for Teens
- Biotique Botanicals Bio White Advanced Fairness Facewash Review
- Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3 Review and Swatches
- Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Intensive Brightening Serum Review
- Yes To Blueberries Line Reducing Lip Treatment Review
- Shahnaz Husain Hair Health Capsule Review
- L’oreal Contour Khol Jet Black 131 Review & Swatch