By this time I am sure every makeup lovers do has stippling brushes, right? When everyone raved about MAC and Sigma I moved for something different. Not that many heard but, hardly anyone reviewed about this on blogosphere. I am glad that I got a chance to review in on wiseshe!
About Kryolan Professional Premium Smoothing Brush:-
Premium Smoothing Brush is an elegant make-up-brush creation made of natural goat bristles and high-quality white synthetic fibres. This brush also especially effectively allows softly smoothing the foundation. The finished make-up creates an incomparably perfect face. The elegant metal handle has a silvery finish.
Price: 900 INR or $22 USD.
My experience with Kryolan Professional Premium Smoothing Brush:
This one is a impulsive buy, rather in frustration of not having any makeup brushesL. But now I am glad I brought it . When I came to know that we have Kryolan store here in Kolkata I quickly biked and brought this one. This is very special for me , reason ?? Because when everyone failed this stand up for me. My first ever makeup brush is this one so it’s quite special.
Packaging: The brush comes with a hard plastic cover sealed both end which can be open from both end. This is to keep the brush bristle in shape. Hmmm good idea Kryolan!! I wish all makeup brushes comes with this idea one day. Keep in shape; prevent dirt and bacteria in air to enter. Nice!!
The body of the brush is sleek and made of grey silver colour aluminium with a long handles pointed at the other end. I find the handle is way too long and often get tik-tak with my mirror while applying
Texture: As mentioned the bristles are made of natural goat hair and high-quality white synthetic fibres. The bristles are as soft as MAC stippling brush (sorry don’t know the brush no. ) Last time I went Mac and asked SA to apply some foundation on me, she used stippling brush and that how I felt the softness of the bristles. Kryolan is also as soft as Mac one but its more thicker than MAC. (I know MAC has more varients of stippling brushes with different brush number).
Usage: Stippling brush is basically used for Foundations and Blushes. I generally use it for Foundation as blushes has tendency to stain the fibre synthetic bristles. They blend like a dream and never gave me any harsh line. The first time when I used it, I admit it do shed 2 bristles ( yes I still remember, only 2 which sticked to my lips area and I had to taste those coat hair … Yucks !! ). But after that not a single bristles sheds till date and still in shape… I am using it for straight 1 yrs now.
What I like about the Kryolan Professional Premium Smoothing Brush:
- Tube Cover Packaging.
- The quality, soft bristles, the texture gives smooth application.
- Do not leave any harsh lines.
- Easily to clean and takes moderate time to dry up.
- Easy to clean, didn’t loose shape, do not shed any bristles.
- Very less products can give more coverage, hence no wastage!
- Cheaper than Mac or Sigma.
- Price is in higher side.
- I wish its could be made of only synthetic bristles rather than half goat hair and half synthetic fibres.
- NOTHING MORE!!
What I don’t like about the Kryolan Professional Premium Smoothing Brush:
Kryolan is one brand which has always impressed me. Be it their Blush line, Foundation, Loose Powder or Brushes. I will definitely recommend to everyone as who can’t afford MAC or Sigma Brushes and do not have Credit Card, You can opt for this Brush easily. J
Which brush do you own from Kryolan?? Do share your experience too!!
Have you tried Kryolan Professional Premium Smoothing Brush ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm Scarlet Twist Review
- Lotus Herbals Long Lasting Lip Color SPF20 Tulip Love Review & Satches
- 7 Homemade Solutions For Eyes
- Sleek True Color Lipstick Peaches and Cream Review & Swatches
- Debarun + Vijay Balhara + Shilpa Reddy at LFW WF 2013
- Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Review & Swatches
- Must Have Feminine Hygiene Products -VWash
- Pond’s White Beauty Blemish Prevention UV Cream Review
- Manish Malhotra Opened The Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2013 Season
- How To Style Scarf – Accessorize in Bow Knot