Hi friends, hope you are doing great..Well to begin..I have been in search of perfect kohl for ages. I don’t know how much I have spent till now to find the smudge proof kohl which perfectly stays on my waterline like it stays for most girls(I envy them for it). No matter what trick I apply (like applying powder beneath the lower lash line, applying black eye shadow over the kohl) I have always ended up with panda eyes after a few hours. Well Loreal Contour Khol Jet Black 131 came to my kitty after huge recommendation from a friends’ sister. As she was going gaga over it, I decided to buy it and try all by myself.
About L’oreal Contour Khol Jet Black 131 :-
Combining oil and wax, Contour Khôl softly glides over the eyelid allowing you to achieve a long-lasting and intense colour result. You can use Contour Khol on the inside or outside of the eyelid to draw attention to your eyes and achieve a long-lasting and intense colour result.
- Price: Rs. 350.Right now its not available in India.I can only find it on Amazon here
My experience with the Loreal Contour Khol Jet Black 131 :-
It’s a nice dark black khol with a soft creamy matte texture, which is easy to apply. I found the color and texture to be better than Maybelline colossal kajal when applied. The kohl comes in a wooden pencil form that can be easily sharpened and has a grey colored plastic cap. Since I usually apply and prefer applying the kohl on the water line, if found that at least 3-4 strokes were required to get a nice dark finish. The kohl is quite pigmented and shows up and remains on the waterline for a decent 2-3 hours after which it fades off..
I do find that though it does not smudge…it does leave me with panda eyes. I guess the credit goes to oily eyelids.. I have tried applying loose powder around my eyes and then apply kohl.. The kohl can be easily removed with any make up remover. But still I did not find a great solution.. The kohl no doubt does a decent and better job for people who do not have oily eye areas.. Though the pencil does a good job..Unfortunately it is not my HG kohl pencil..
Other shades are also available 135 Iced Chestnut, 137 Dark Chocolate, 151 Deep Green, 162 Deep Silver, and 164 Chrome Brown.
What I like About L’oreal Contour Khol Jet Black 131 :
- Gives a dark black matte finish once applied
- Creamy texture Glides on smoothly over the waterline
- Highly pigmented
- Decently priced
- Product is not wasted while sharpening
- Easily available
What I do not like About L’oreal Contour Khol Eyeliner Jet Black 131 :
- Fades very soon from the waterline after 2- 3 hours of application
- not advisable for people with oily lids and eye areas
Wise She Rating: 3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 3.5/5
- Smudging – 3.5/5
Have you tried L’oreal Contour Khol Eyeliner Jet Black 131?
You might also like reading these:-
- Priyanka Chopra Makeup Breakdown
- NYX Eye/eyebrow pencil Gray Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbal Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 Review
- Revlon Scented Nail Enamel- Pretty in Papaya Review
- The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Body Lotion Review and Swatches
- BB Creams – Which Is Best ?
- Real Techniques By Samantha Chapman Your Finish/Perfected Stippling Brush Review
- Sunsilk Co-Creations Radiant Shine Conditioner Review