L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Peach Pleasure 912
As you have already read Megha’s review on L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss shade Passion Fruit Perfect (910) , Today I am reviewing L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss in shade Peach Pleasure(912). As already there is a lot of craze about these lip crayons, I thought of giving it a try. I always love peachy shades, so my ultimate choice is Peach pleasure
About L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Peach Pleasure:-
L’Oréal Paris introduces its first glossy crayon format for that looks after your lips. Balm and Gloss finally combined in an playful crayon format for mirror free application. Lips feel moisturised, look shiny with a sheer fresh looking colour pay off.It has Nourishing Flower Waxes that nourishes thelips,Contains luminescent polymers that gives a dewy shine.It is easy to apply and glides easily on the lips to give color
- Balm and gloss in one crayon format
- Enriched with flower extracts
- Not sticky.
- Ultra-light feel
Price: INR 400 for 2.5gm, which is very reasonable when compared to other brands like Lakme Absolute pop tints etc., you can buy it at Purplle.com
My take on L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Peach Pleasure 912 :-
- Packaging : It comes in a colorful cylindrical retractable tube with a cap packaging;it looks similar to a pen, which is very comfortable to use as well as to carry during traveling. The shade name and number is written on top of the cap.
- Shade: Peach Pleasure is a nude kind of pink shade and it has a subtle purple shimmer in it.
- Texture: It has a very smooth, creamy texture which glides softly on the lips giving them a nice glossy finish. As this shade is nude kind, it is moderately pigmented. The shimmers in it give a beautiful shine to the lips.
As the name indicates, Itis similar to a tinted glossy lip balm. The staying power of this is very less; it stayed only for 2hrs on my lips without eating or drinking anything. It did not hide the imperfections on my lips and it needs to be swiped more than 3 times to get the color on lips. It has very mild floral fragrance.
L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Peach Pleasure 912 Swatches:-
What I like about L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Peach Pleasure 912 :-
- Beautiful nude peachy everyday shade
- Travel friendly packaging
- Smooth creamy texture
- Reasonable price
- Subtle shimmer
- Hydrating formula, No need of lip balm under it
- Light weight and non-sticky
What I don’t like about L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Peach Pleasure 912 :-
- Less staying power
- Moderate pigmentation
- Shimmers stays on lips even after gloss was removed
This is a gorgeous glossy balm with smooth creamy light weight texture with a super reasonable price and attractive packaging. It can be worn everydaywithout a lip balm as it keeps the lips hydrated. The pigmentation Con may vary according to the shades.
Rating: 4.5/5 (-0.5 for less staying power)
Have you tried L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Peach Pleasure 912 ?