L’oreal Paris Nutri Shine by Color Riche Lipstick Apricot Shine
Hello lovelies today I am going to review to the L’Oreal Paris Nutri Shine by Color Riche Lipstick Apricot Shine.
About L’oreal Paris Nutri Shine by Color Riche Lipstick Apricot Shine:
This range of Nutrishine was launched a year back, in 12 different shades of pinks, brown and orange. All of them have named after flowers and fruits, which is very catchy. They are enriched with a unique formula of Royal Jelly and Shea Butter to help keep lips smooth and soft all day long. The unique jelly formula with Vitamins A, E and F makes the lipstick glide smoothly, gives a glossy finish and keeps the lips nourished.
- Price:Rs 629/- when I bought, then it was Rs 720/-, now some online websites mention price Rs 825.You can buy it online.
- Quantity: 3.3gms
- Shelf Life: Not Mentioned
My take on L’oreal Paris Nutri Shine by Color Riche Lipstick Apricot Shine:-
This was the first lipstick I got from my salary; I got the vivid rose (pretty pink) and apricot shine (orangey shine).The vivid rose really suits my skin tone and is actually visible. The Apricot shine is soft and light orange shine which is not seen on my lips, it looks really nice and visible on my mom’s lips, so have given this one to her. They can be used more as lip balm as its not very pigmented. The lipstick really gives a good shine, glossy finish and since it is enriched with Shea butter and royal jelly keeps the lips soft through out the day even after it dries the lips feel soft. The colour looks good in daytime for nighttime you will have to apply a lot of coats. The only pinch with this range is the price and the staying power is not more than 2 hrs. I think paying 700 to 800 is too much for a staying power of 2hrs. After drying its leaves shiny particles behind, which I don’t like much.
- Colour:The colour is light orange with a shine.
- Texture: Soft,moisturizing and Glossy
- Pigmentation: Not pigmented, depends on your skin tone and your lip colour. I at least apply 4 to 5 coats to make it visible.
- Packing: The lipstick comes in a light orange plastic body, which is really sturdy and travel friendly.
What I like about L’oreal Paris Nutri Shine by Color Riche Lipstick Apricot Shine:
- Glides Smoothly and gives a glossy finish.
- Moisturizes lips so it can use a lip balm too- its enriched with Vitamins A, E and F
- Travel friendly since the packing is sturdy
- Its odorless
What I don’t like about L’oreal Paris Nutri Shine by Color Riche Lipstick Apricot Shine:
- Its staying power is not that long it stays on for 3hrs
- Leaves a sparkly substance behind after drying, not at all pleasing.
- Well when I bought this product it was Rs 629/- then it increased to Rs 720 and the current price is around Rs 800. That is a really big pinch for some buyers as it’s too expensive to invest on one lip color.
Final verdict:I call a Spade a Spade, overall I dint like the apricot shine much as I like the vivid rose from the colour perspective. On the whole its staying power is less and is highly priced, as one buy could buy a better lip colour with the same price.
Have you tried L’oreal Paris Nutri Shine by Color Riche Lipstick Apricot Shine?