I am really fascinated by the response to my first ever post on such big blog which is immensely popular among women… Thanx a lot Anamika…
Today, I will be reviewing LOTUS HERBALS FRUJUVINATE skin perfecting & rejuvenating fruit pack.
I am a big fan of Lotus herbals products and when I came across this one while browsing the internet I immediately ordered it…!
- Price: Rs. 135 for 60g.I bought it from here
- Shelf life: It says use before July’2015. I assume its shelf life to be about 2 years as I bought it this year only.
About LOTUS HERBALS FRUJUVINATE skin perfecting & rejuvenating fruit pack:-
Natural Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acids act gently to rejuvenate your skin, giving over stressed skin a new vitality & healthy radiance. Firming, nourishing, hydrating & soothing, this pack is a vital weekly pampering specially for mature skin. pH balanced.
- Ingredients: –Water, Kaolin, Emulsifying wax, Castor oil, Zinc oxide, Pineapple juice, Carrot juice, Apple juice, Lemon juice, Grape juice, Peach juice, Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids, Essential oil blend, Borax, Bees wax, Methyl paraben, propyl paraben.
- Directions to use:Wash your face with a mild cleanser and blot dry. Apply a generous amount of the pack on face &neck, avoiding eyes. Relax till completely dry. Rinse with fresh water.
- Packaging:It comes in a light yellow colored slender tube with a flip open cap. The tube opening is neither very small nor too big. I love the packaging of almost all Lotus herbals products…
- Product color & Fragrance:This fruit pack is peach colored & has a creamy consistency, which makes it easy to apply. I easily blend with your face so you don’t have to struggle to apply it uniformly on the face…It smells really fruity and I don’t think it will trouble sensitive noses too…!!
My experience with LOTUS HERBALS FRUJUVINATE skin perfecting & rejuvenating fruit pack:
I must admit I am head over heels in love with this product… because it’s really a good fruit pack I ever came across. I use it once a week as it says and I can say it does work. It is very smooth to apply & let your fingertips roll over your cheeks very easily…
Unlike other fruit face packs it doesn’t dry your skin instead it helps in keeping it hydrated for the next 2-3 hours. One can skip a moisturizer after removing the pack.
Also, it didn’t irritate my nose and I never got any kind of skin problem after using it. It claims to be suitable for all skin types. So, all of you having combination or oily skin can give a try to this fruit pack…….!!!
I experienced a firm & nourishing effect on my face. In addition to that it definitely is soothing. After a hectic day at work or a shopping spree at a mall I end up kicking all the dullness of my face with this fruit pack…Well dullness of the face also vanishes with the idea of shopping….!! hehehe
What I like about LOTUS HERBALS FRUJUVINATE skin perfecting & rejuvenating fruit pack:-
- Easily available
- Price is economic
- Presence of so many fruit juices…!
- Suitable for all skin types
- It gives good results
- Non- messy tube
- Travel friendly size
What I don’t like about LOTUS HERBALS FRUJUVINATE skin perfecting & rejuvenating fruit pack:-
Actually, I don’t have any other feature to dislike this fruit pack…!
Will I repurchase/suggest LOTUS HERBALS FRUJUVINATE skin perfecting & rejuvenating fruit pack?
Yes, definitely, I am going to pick it again as my current tube is going to be empty soon…!
Rating: 4.5/5 (no full marks for the paraben…!)
Have you tried LOTUS HERBALS FRUJUVINATE skin perfecting & rejuvenating fruit pack?
You might also like reading these:-
- Foot Buffer – Montagne Jeunesse Review
- The Body Shop Moisture Foundation with spf 15 Review and Swatches
- MUA Trio Eyeshadow Smoke Screen Review & Swatches
- MAC Temperature Rising Bronzer in Refined Golden Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Maybelline The Perfector Instant Age Rewind Skin Smoothing Powder Review
- Maybelline Kohl Express Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Glam Black Review & Swatches
- De Reddys Strea A15 Two Week Experience & Retinol Products India
- Kryolan Professional Premium Smoothing Brush Review
- Lactacyd Perineal Wash Review