Zara is completely responsible for this purchase hehhe!I had gone to do a Back to Mac and when I told her about it she asked me to check out the bronzers from this new collection I coudnt help but pick this one up. I am hardly a bronzer gal and this is only the second one in my vanity.But this baby was total love. Read on to know why.
Price: Rs 1750
Mac describes this Bronzer as “Finely spun gold with soft pearl finish”.Very poetic isn’t it?
This Bronzer has visible specks of shimmer,but they dont give a shimmery finish on application. It just gives a sheen which I totally love. Also,I have tried using it as a contouring powder and has worked well. I am not into contouring much so wouldn’t mind using a bronzer instead a “proper” contouring powder.
The texture is soft!! Very finely milled powder and blends easily.Because it is so finely milled,it has a tendency to fly around the rim of the packaging,creating a slightly dusty look.
The packaging is a different colour from the regular MAC bronzers.It is almost brownish gold. While it may look great,the material of the packaging is prone to scratches if you are a messy person like me. My compact doesn’t stay clean for long. In my opinion.I much prefer the regular MAC packaging. There is a mirror provided ,but no applicator.
The pigmentation is decent for a bronzer novice like me and one dip in the pan is enough for me to give a light dusting of the bronzer on my cheeks.
The staying power is very very good. It stays on when applied with a BB cream for a good 5-6 hours and then fades well without looking patchy.
This bronzer is Limited Edition. It is still available at some Mumbai stores.-I saw it at Inorbit Mall MAC store in Malad yesterday. If you like it -run Here is how it looks on me
What I like about MAC Temperature Rising Bronzer in Refined Golden:
- Lovely Colour to add a sun kissed glow
- Shimmer is not visible on skin-just a sheen that makes the skin glow
- Works well as a contouring product as well
- Long lasting
- Huge quantity
- Well pigmented
What I don’t like about MAC Temperature Rising Bronzer in Refined Golden:
- Limited edition-but MAC Bronzer in Golden from permanent range is similar.
Have you tried What I like about MAC Temperature Rising Bronzer in Refined Golden?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lactacyd Perineal Wash Review
- Winter Care for Chapped Lips
- Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Review
- 10 Quick And Easy Skin Care Tips That Anyone Can Follow
- Real Technique Blush Brush Review
- MUA Lipstick in Shade Number 13 Review & Swatches
- Khadi Amla Reetha Herbal Shampoo with Almond Oil Review