It is a well known fact that teenagers are the most confused creatures on earth, it takes you all your teens to understand how to understand yourself hope am making some sense here well, at least for me that was the case, and being a make-up junkie since childhood I was much experimental with cosmetics in my teens, i would do my eyes heavily, never stepping out with out an eyeliner, from using face powders in shades that are no where even close to my skin to using lip colors like plums and browns and what not. Make-up is one such department where one gets the whole freedom to experiment with whatever they want, but still, there are a few basic products which are must have for everyone. Well, today am here to help all those confused teens like me out there.
Lets get to the points quickly.
Foundation: At this stage you don’t need any foundations, mark my words when I say this, that is going to mask off all your innocent youth, ok if really need to use foundation, go for very light water based foundations.
Color corrector: This is one miracle product which is still undiscovered by many, a lot of us have acne marks, redness around nose etc., that can’t be completely concealed by the concealer and this actually aids the concealer in concealing them better ( that was much o.O) and is a must have in everyone’s kitty. To know more about color correctors, click on this link
Concealer: girls, concealer is your best friend. Use creamy concealers and color correctors.
Eye pencils: Having a few colored eye pencils in your lil kitty is not a bad idea. At this point of your life, you have the freedom to play with as many colors as you want. Make the most of it and splurge on some funky colorful eye pencils.
- Mascara: You fancy that fresh awake look? Mascara is your magic wand. Go for clear mascaras on daily basis and heavy, colored mascara only When you want extra attention to your eyes. Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express 9.2 ml is a good choice for beginners who may not like dramatic eyes that much.
- Pink matte lipstick: When I say matte, I mean matte, I know, matte lippies are not a good choice for young girls, but you get a good deal with them. Matte lip colors are usually long staying than glossy ones, So you don’t need to bother about touch-ups. Use it at it’s full intensity or as a stain as per your preference (my experience says matte lippies make better lip stains) And top it with your favorite gloss to add extra oomph. Go for a peach based pink if you prefer more natural look.You can go for colorbar lipstick for this..They are affordable and wide variety of shades are available in it and cost just INR 309.
- Clear gloss: this is one thing you should always have with you. it’s a life saver, top it on your favorite lip color or use it on it’s own.
- Peach blush: Yes, PEACH and not PINK girls, peach blushes are the most natural looking, the give you just the glow you require at this age.
Translucent powder: your skin is more on the oilier side during teens, it’s really tough to keep that shine away for long, and you don’t want to end looking all caked up with those numerous touch-ups, here’s when the translucent powders come to rescue. It controls shine, keeps you looking fresh without appearing cakey or made-up.
Stippling brush: This thing works like a charm, it’s a must in your kitty as it give you the most natural looking finish with you foundations and blushes, get one for yourself.
Eyelash curler: This is another must have tool in your make-up kit, it not only helps curl your lashes but also opens up your eyes and lift your face all in one go.Vega eye lash curler is not bad for beginners and cost just INR 108.You can but it from here
That’s all for today pretty ladies, and this is just what a basic make-up kit should be like. Rest, you know what suits you the best and you have the freedom to experiment, you can keep on building your kit hope that helps, go ahead
You might also like reading these:-
- Hair Cut As Per Body ?
- Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review
- Fashion OOTD – A Quick Fix
- What We Loved Pinning This Week(5)
- Avon Nail wear Pro Nail Enamel in Lagoon- Review and Swatches
- Press Release: Lakmé’s Royal Opulence by Sabyasachi (LFW WF 2013 Grand Finale)
- 5 Facts Busted About Green Tea
- Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Raspberry Badge Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Blue on Blue (Monotone) Outfit
- Coral This Tuesday!