Sravanthi asks,Hello everyone!I have big problem with foundations.No matter what foundation I apply they give me white case and after a while looks dark on me.I always doubted my foundation shade and because of which I have spent so much of money on different brands .Sadly, I have never got the right result.I once checked out in a MAC store and MUA told me that I don’t need any foundation.I don’t know why she said that because I have lot of dark circle, acne marks etc etc.
Once of the Wise She writer advised me to try out BB Creams or tinted moisturiser and then began my trials with BB and CC creams.Result unfortunately was same.I have tried Maybelline 8 in 1 bb cream, L’oreal cc cream and Hard candy CC cream so you can see how much money I have wasted on one product which makes my skin looks better.
As far as my skin is concerned.I have combination skin where my cheeks are very dry and my T-Zone is very oily.My MAC shade is NC47-48.
After spending so much money my hubs feel that I should just stay without makeup which I completely hate .Please help!
You might like reading these also:-
- Friday Beauty & Fashion Online Deal
- Make-Up Must Haves for Teens
- Biotique Botanicals Bio White Advanced Fairness Facewash Review
- Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3 Review and Swatches
- Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Intensive Brightening Serum Review
- Yes To Blueberries Line Reducing Lip Treatment Review
- Shahnaz Husain Hair Health Capsule Review
- L’oreal Contour Khol Jet Black 131 Review & Swatch
- Colorbar Illuminating Pen Review &
- Priyanka Chopra Makeup Breakdown
- NYX Eye/eyebrow pencil Gray Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbal Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 Review