WHAT IS OIL CLEANSING METHOD:
PROCEDURE FOR THE OIL CLEANSING METHOD:
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
Preferably Oil cleansing should be performed at night.
After cleansing nothing else should be applied to the face as the oils will work on restoring skin’s natural balance through the night.
If your face feels too oily, it is recommended to be washed only with tepid water.
If your skin feels dry, a drop of the blended oil may be applied to the face.
It is advisable to follow this method of cleansing twice a week.
You may experience breakouts initially, but your skin will adapt in due course of time.
My Experience with OCM:
I have been following The Oil Cleansing Method from the past few weeks, though I found it a little hard to adjust initially I am used to it now. At the beginning I did face two underlying eruptions but they subsided within two days without leaving a mark.
My skin would appear dull the next day of OCM but after consistently following it I have surely felt an improvement. It has helped in reducing skin sensitivity, my T-zone stays non greasy for a little longer than before, even with the usage of same products. I have noticed an improvement in my skin tone as well. But there is no difference in my skin texture or a decrease in skin eruptions. Maybe the improvements could be due to changes in season & climatic conditions but still I would want to give it a benefit of doubt. Natural methods often take very long to show results, but they only benefit us. So go ahead & give this a shot!
Have you tried Oil Cleansing Method?
You might also like reading these:-
- Dry Skin Scrub Homemade – DIY
- Almond Oil For Oily Skin Is Good? – Facebook Reader Question
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara Review
- L’Oreal Paris La Creme True Match BB Cream Review
- MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted Review & Swatches
- Gorgeous Pink Blush From Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker
- 7 Simple Solutions For Beautiful Skin
- Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick 641 Rose Wood Review & Swatches
- Amway g&h Lotion Review