Hope you all are doing well..!!! I was out of station for some work these two weeks, missed Wiseshe terribly, returned just today, gobbled some and sat down to write. I’m using Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse since last 2months and I think now it is time to write a review.
About Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleaning Mousse:-
Luxurious mousse, infused with real gold to re-capture the radiance of your youth.
– Effective cleansing foam to lift away dullness and reveal youthful radiance
– Instantly restores your youthful radiance
– Fades visible signs of ageing
– With real gold micro-particles.
- Price: Rs. 350 for 150ml. Those abroad can buy from Amazon here
- Usage: Apply mousse with circular movements over moistened face. Rinse off with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Packaging:The light foam comes in a glamorous golden bottle with a no-fuss pump dispenser and a clear cap.
My thoughts about Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse:
I seriously didn’t know that Pond’s has a cleansing mousse in their gold radiance range, until I saw it at my cousin’s place. I used it once and headed to the store and got one for myself the very day. Yes, I was very impressed. It doesn’t have any super great texture, or any striking fragrance, but I was totally taken by the results. The light foam when massaged in a circular motion turns creamy and removed every trace of makeup, dirt and grime, making my skin feeling soft and supple. It moistures skin well and I didn’t have any acne hike. It really makes a difference, and quickly. Truly gives a radiance boost.
It is advertised mainly for maturing skin. I’m 23 and don’t know how effective it is on removing fine lines and wrinkles. So, to know more on this, I called my cousin who is 30 now, I quote what she said, “When used simultaneously with it did improve the elasticity of skin and gave a much better even toned and glowing skin.”
Summing up my Likes and Dislikes:-
What I like about Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse :-
- Attractive packaging.
- Easy pump-dispenser.
- Light foam turns creamy when massaged and moisturizes skin.
- Makes skin squeaky clean, soft and supple.
- Evens out skin.
- Helps in removing fine lines.
- No breakouts.
- A large bottle which lasts long, so the price doesn’t hurt much.
- Easily available.
What I don’t like about Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse :-
- May not remove heavy eye make ups.
Would I repurchase Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse?
Yes, if I don’t find anything better.
Would I recommend Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse to others?
Yes, a decent product which can be tried.
Have you tried Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk in Shade #PK 001 Happy Pink Review
- Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner+Brightener Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Lip Balm – Luscious Sweet Narangi Juice Review
- Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss 03 Nude Kiss Review & Swatch
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Collagen Shield Sunblock SPF 90 Review
- Remington CI5338 E51 Pro Big Curl Hair Curler Review
- Lakme Absolute Precision Liquid Liner Review & Swatches