Strawberry.net rarely comes with 10% off on all makeup offer.It’s an awesome opportunity to buy some of the popular brands which are not easily available in India. In fact it is better to buy these brand products now because our drugstore brands in India cost the same or even higher The moment I got the mailer about 10% off on strawberry.net I rushed to the site and found some tempting deals.
I thought of sharing the deals with the readers as well, considering you might be interested in it.
So here we go with few of my finds.I will try coming out with some more in the coming days
Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick – # Liar Lips (Cream) – I have read so many positive reviews of this lipstick especially about its silky texture which I would really like to try .Shade Liar lips is a beautiful red plum shade which is going to suit dusky skin tone beauties .I Googled the shade and found its review on this blog here . There is already 28% off on this lipstick and with extra 10% its going to cost INR 778.5. Amazing deal, especially if you are fond of high end brand lipsticks.
Similarly Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick – # Hold It! which is going to cost just INR 598.5.I checked on makeupalley and it’s said to be brown berry red shade. These kind of shades suit dusky skin tone girls who are between NC40 to NC50 I believe.
Benefit Full Finish Lipstick – # Wild Card (Unboxed) – Unboxed product costs half the price on strawberry.net and all you get is the product without the cover .It doesn’t matter to me anyways as I always throw away the cardboard cover after a while. With box this lipstick is available for INR 1231 but right now it will cost INR 718.2.You can check the shade swatch on makeupalley here.
Too Faced Blush – Mocha Mi Amore – It’s a beautiful browned rose shade and is medium in pigmentation.It’s going to look very natural on fair skin tone and will cost you INR 1047 and cheaper than MAC
In India Bobbi brown blush costs INR 2030 and you need to be in Delhi to get hold of it. If you order from strawberry.net its going to cost you INR 1975.5.Although there is not much of discount but your discount keeps on adding up when you continuously buy from strawberry. They have different shades in this but my favourite is Bobbi Brown Blush – # 1 Sand Pink .I simply love it.
So here are few of my recommendations.Let me know if you would like me to review any of the products from the list above.I will not hesitate in buying any of the above products
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Best Volumizing Mascara
- DIY – Coconut Aroma Therapy Massage Cream
- Dr.Reddy’s Strea A -15 Retinol First Experience & Precaution
- Streax Perfect Shine Hair Serum Review
- Maybelline Bold Matte by Color Sensational in MAT 2 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Whisper Faint For Fuchsia & Cherry On Top Lipstick Review
- Pears Pure and Gentle Face Wash Review
- How To Choose Sunglasses For Face Shape
- Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser Review
- Pink Dolly Pour Femme EDP Perfume Review
- Aswini Homeo Arnica Hair Oil Review
- 9 Awesome Dupes Of Naked Palette 1
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Long Lasting Eye Shadow in Serene Wonder Review & Swatches
- Indian Independence Day Nail Art
- MUA Professional Primer Review
- Blogger Contest – Mia by Tanishq Entry