I have been on a hunt for a really long time for good makeup brushes, but did not want to invest a lot, as I’m only a beginner. However it was the 50% sale on body shop makeup brushes that prompted me to buy this brush.
This brush is from the Leona Lewis collection. I have checked the brush is still on 50% on the US website, so grab one if you haven’t already I’m not sure about the availability in India I believe it is yet to launch in India.(It’s available on Amazon here )
Firstly the 50% off on brushes and then the adorable looks of the brush, I couldn’t help myself but buy it. I never used a kabuki brush to apply blush, I used a regular blush brush by body shop. Though that is a good brush, this one is much better in terms of application. I was so pleased to see the results, as I used a regular brush earlier the difference was evident. It gives a nice subtle air brushed look.
I have been using this brush for a few months, washed it a couple of times and used a daily brush cleanser liquid to wipe out the product between washes. There has been no shedding what so ever. The bright colors might scare you but they don’t bleed at all. Drying time is also impressive.
The unique flower shape also contributes to the easy application. It picks up the product only on the peak points and the shorter bristles help to blend into a smooth finish.
The size of the brush is perfect; it fits in a standard blush container. You can also use it to apply highlighter. I usually just swipe one corner on the brush onto the highlighter and apply as usual.
The bristles are synthetic, yet they are incredible soft! I even apply mineral makeup without any issues. However I am new with mineral makeup so I don’t claim that this is the best brush for mineral makeup. For powder blushes this brush is the best. You can even apply cream based blushes as it is not made of natural hair, however after using stipple brush for cream blushes I don’t reach for any other brush other than stipple brush when it comes to cream products.
Summary of the blush brush
What I like about The Body Shop Blush Brush – Leona Lewis Collection :-
- Easy and even application
- No shedding
- No bleeding
- Quick dry
- Best use – Powder blushes
What I don’t like about The Body Shop Blush Brush – Leona Lewis Collection :-
- It is a bitexpensive; there are cheaper options available.
- Availability: It is a limited edition product. But it has been in the stores for quite long and body shop has a trend of bringing back their limited edition products.
Have you tried The Body Shop Blush Brush – Leona Lewis Collection ?
You might also like reading these:-
- My Birthday On Instagram
- 8 Surprising Reasons you’re Not Losing Weight
- Avon Naturals Lime Brightening Cleanser
- M.A.C Introduces A New Formula Mineralize Moisture Fluid Foundation:Now in stores
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total Transforming anti-aging Moisturizer Review
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Giveaway
- Earring Stand Holder India – Suggestions