Hello everyone. My today’s product review is about THE BODY SHOP EYE DEFINER. Though I have no intentions to buy anything specific from the store but most of the times I land up buying something or the other. My recent purchase is of shimmering steel eye definer pencil.
- Price: 395 INR
- Quantity: 1.25g
About The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel:
This soft-textured eyeliner gives intense colour. It is easy to apply and smudge-resistant.
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emollient), Mica (Opacifier), Ceresin (Stabiliser), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Silica (Absorbent), Methicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), colours
My take on The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel:
I was actually bored of using black liner on the upper eye lid so thought of giving a try to this new shade. The pencil is just like a normal eye definer pencil with silver colour which carries the brand name on it in white colour. It is sharp able and can be used as per the convenience.
The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel Swatches:-
Shimmering steel is the right name given to the shade as it is just the same colour as the steel, in fact a bit lighter. Adding to its creamy texture is the glitter which help sparkle your peepers. It is quite easy to use and glides very smoothly on the eyes. Staying power is really good i.e. approximately 5-6 hrs. The colour starts fading off after that.
What I like about The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel :-
- The ease with which it can be applied
- Can be removed very easily with a cleanser.
- Travel friendly
- Staying power is good, at least if you apply as a liner on the upper eye lid
- Shimmer is good
- I had not expected that the texture would be of such a fine quality but to my surprise it was. J
What I don’t like about The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel :
- I am not able to get a sharp tip after sharpening. And because of it I am not able to use it perfectly to get a very thin line on the lid. L Like the ones we get from liquid liners.
Would I recommend The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel :-
You can surely give it a try if you don’t want to use the liquid liners.
Have you tried The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel?
You might also like reading these:-
- 12 Maybelline Must Have Lipsticks
- The Nature’s Co Berry Soap for Dry Skin Review
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Hair Masque Review
- Chambor Rouge Plump+ Lipstick RP+ 745 Review & Swatches
- I Love Mango Face Mask Review
- L’oreal Paris Nutri Shine by Color Riche Lipstick Apricot Shine Review