Guys, I know you all must have got bored with back to back makeup brushes reviews. I took a break with it and today I am reviewing one of my favourite foundation from The Body Shop – The Body Shop Moisture Foundation.
About The Body Shop Moisture Foundation with spf 15 :-
Perfect and moisturize skin with a lightweight liquid foundation.
Goes on smooth for light to medium coverage
Sunscreens protect skin from UV rays, while a special silcone blend and light reflective particles provide a long-lasting dewy finish.
Vitamin E and Community Trade marula oil and organic beeswax moisturize and condition skin.
- Price : Rs 1295 or $22 ( you can also get it at discounted price during TBS offers or if you are lucky and Amazon delievers to your place then you can buy from here
- Volume : 30 ML or 1.0 US FL OZ
- Ingredients :Vitamin E and Community Trade marula oil and organic beeswax moisturize and condition skin. I know that’s not a complete list but nothing else mentioned on websites or either on the bottle
- Application:Either by a brush or a sponge for smooth application. I like to use with my RT Expert Face Brush.
My experience on The Body Shop Moisture Foundation with spf 15:-
It was during my ‘The Body Shop’ crazy days.. last couple of months when they had severals discounts and offers going on few selected products. They had offers on foundations and loose powders too. I went crazy and brought so many stuffs, along with this foundation. I was eyeing to try Body shop foundation from so many days and this time I asked SA to try few shades on me. She picked up both Extra Virgin Minerals and Moisture Foundation and put it on me on each half of the face. To my surprise Extra Virgin minerals looked quite dark on me within 10 mints. But this one looks fresh without oxidizing. After discussing few points, the SA at counter (now became my friend) insist me to move with moisture foundation, reason because the virgin mineral one according to them oxidizes a lot and becomes dark passing hours. I respect their views and asked her if I can move around the mall and come back in 15 mints to see how it’s looking on me in natural lights: P. I clicked few pictures of mine outside and I felt it’s actually looking good on me. No ashy but brightening effect, Very light texture more like tinted moisturizer or Indian version BB creams. Liquid texture, Light to buildable coverage, this is what I wanted always.J After using this foundation for 3-4 times, this does’nt break me out rather hydrated my dry skin beautifully..
The Body Shop Oil-Free Balancing Foundation SPF 15 is for oily- combination skin.
What I Like About The Body Shop Moisture Foundation with spf 15 :-
- I have dry skin and it does beautiful job in moisturizing and hydrating skin.
- Gives light to buildable coverage, Good for daily use.
- Tube packaging, thinking about of hygiene this is also what I like.
- Easy to blend.
- Has a decent and mild smell which do not irritate my nose.
- Has Spf 15.
- Don’t break me out.
- Don’t give Flash back.
- Don’t settle into fine lines or accentuate on dry patches.
- Very Light weight feels like 2nd skin.
- Has Vitamin E and Community Trade marula oil and organic beeswax moisturize and condition skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
What I Don’t Like About The Body Shop Moisture Foundation with spf 15:-
• The price is killer
• Do not give much coverage.
• This is not for oily skin. Oily skin ladies can try The Body Shop Oil-Free Balancing Foundation SPF 15
• I wish I could be little thicker then this liquid texture.
Final Verdict: Those who have dry –combination skin and need light coverage like me can definitely try this. Again this does not cover your blemishes or scars like other thick foundations do. Ladies who don’t need much coverage can definitely opt for it. So better visit store, test and then buy.
Have you tried The Body Shop Moisture Foundation with spf 15 Review and Swatches?
You might like reading these also:-
- 7 Simple Solutions For Beautiful Skin
- Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick 641 Rose Wood Review & Swatches
- Amway g&h Lotion Review
- Accessorize with Scarf in Statement Necklace Type- Style 2
- Sunsilk Keratinology Express Treatment Conditioner Review
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Lip Gloss Rose Bud Review & Swatches
- How To Make Orange Color Corrector And Hide Darkcircles,Blemishes etc
- Colorbar Emphaseyes Baked Eye Shadow in Night Star Review & Swatches
- Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner Review
- Vaseline Healthy White Complete 10 lightening and anti-aging Lotion Review
- Eight Ways To Get Rid Of Marks On Legs And Body -F.B Reader Answers
- Accessorize with Scarf – Style 1
- 5 Best Volumizing Mascara
- DIY – Coconut Aroma Therapy Massage Cream
- Dr.Reddy’s Strea A -15 Retinol First Experience & Precaution
- Streax Perfect Shine Hair Serum Review