- PACKAGING: It comes in white colored opaque bottle. It has a pump dispenser which takes some effort to dispense as it’s quite tight. It has a transparent cap to it which fits perfectly, I’m not sure if it will loosen up with time.As of now, the packaging is convenient, easy to use( apart from the tight nozzle ) and travel friendly too. I kinda like it.
- PRICE: 285 INR.You can buy it from here
- QUANTITY:100 ml.
- TEXTURE AND CONSISTENCY: As it is a lotion I was expecting it to be little thin in consistency but it is quite creamy and not at all runny. It is pure white in color and not too thick.
My experience with Jovees Fairness Lotion Water Resistant Sunscreen :
What I like about Jovees Fairness Lotion Water Resistant Sunscreen :-
- Good packaging.
- Perfect consistency.
- Comes with SPF 25.
- I love the ingredients.
- Moisturizes well.
- Gives pretty good sun protection.
- Gives a dewy glow
- Doesn’t break me out.
- Easy on pocket.easily available at any beauty store or on any online shopping portal.
- Evens out skin tone to an extent.
- Will suit normal-dry skin well.
- Not tested on animals.
- Good shelf life or 3 years.
- Very little amount required, so the quantity provide is completely fine.
- Will last for a good time.
- The fragrance fades away completely after sometime.
What I don’t like about Jovees Fairness Lotion Water Resistant Sunscreen :-
- Strong fragrance
- Tight nozzle dispenser.
- Cap may loosen up with time.
- Though the company says it is for all skin type, it will not suit oily skin.
- Complete list of ingredients is not provided.
- False fairness claim.
- I don’t think it’s water resistant.
Will I repurchase Jovees Fairness Lotion Water Resistant Sunscreen ?
ummm, I think I will surely try something else from this brand if I like. But I’m not sure about this particular product.
Have you tried Jovees Fairness Lotion Water Resistant Sunscreen ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Must Have Feminine Hygiene Products -VWash
- Pond’s White Beauty Blemish Prevention UV Cream Review
- Manish Malhotra Opened The Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2013 Season
- How To Style Scarf – Accessorize in Bow Knot
- Dry Skin Scrub Homemade – DIY
- Almond Oil For Oily Skin Is Good? – Facebook Reader Question
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara Review
- L’Oreal Paris La Creme True Match BB Cream Review
- MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted Review & Swatches